This is why I'm a FIRM believer in not knocking it until you try it!

Over the past 2 months I have FINALLY been able to take on the roles of sub AND dom.

About 2 months ago, I responded to a P411 request asking if he could tie me up. I straight off the bat responded, "Yes." The time, date, and place was set. Had no problem getting there. The setup was very interesting. I asked him if providers have stepped inside, looked around, and said, "Nope, uh uh, not me?" Of course they have. I was just curious and thought it was cool. He had a YouTube video on his TV showing how to tie a chest harness with a rope. The ropes weren't rough. They were very comfortable even when he got the binding down. He got them from Amazon. He also tied rope around my hips and ass. He finally tied my hands behind my back. On the ceiling of his home, he had a trolley on a track that lowered a hook down to my hands. I forgot to mention that he had me on a treadmill below the trolley. The fantasy he had in his head was to have me on a treadmill, tied up, with a vibrator also tied and strategically placed on my clit while I walk in place and to see how many times I cum/squirt while walking on the treadmill. Oh yeah my feet were bound too, but not to where I couldn't walk on the treadmill. If I were to fall, the hook would be in place on my bound wrists to keep me from falling completely on the moving treadmill. We tried some nipple clamps. They were a little too tight and my nipples have been super simple since I lost weight so that didn't work. BUT there was a spider gag that he placed in my mouth that I LOVED way better than a ball gag. I drooled a lot from it but he said that's normal. I think I came/squirted 4-5x! IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! He does this about every 3-4 months so hopefully I'll see him soon!

So this happened more recently. He's a regular that I know we both wish we could see more often but we're both busy business people, but we were finally able to hook up after a good number of months. He gave me a strap-on to wear last year and either I would forget to bring it or we just so happened to be available and I wasn't able to get back home, more of a spur-of-the-moment type of thing. I was finally able to bring the strap-on and I had my lube. Now, receiving anal is not my thing. I tried it and it's just not pleasurable to me. But, I can definitely dish it out! Due to my experience, I didn't just ram it in. I took my time, but I could definitely tell that he's had at least a decent-sized dildo/cock before, so I still didn't ram it in, but I didn't go at a turtle's pace. Once I got the hang of the movement, I see why you guys love doggy style! As a personal trainer, I always say you can never have enough glute activation and that definitely helped with my thrusts and smacking that ass. There is NOTHING like being on top (in that way) and hitting it from behind. I cannot wait until I get to do both of these again. Happy Hobbying Houston!