Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: When is donation given?

IMHO, both sides are correct. If everyone is careful to screen and pick their partners, then it really doesn’t matter. The happy medium is putting the donation, unwrapped in clear view and no one touches it until after the fun.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    IMHO, both sides are correct. If everyone is careful to screen and pick their partners, then it really doesn’t matter. The happy medium is putting the donation, unwrapped in clear view and no one touches it until after the fun.
    +1..

Retired Companion

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
    If you screen properly you don’t get ripped off either!
    I’ve got money, I am not trying to get money, I have the upper hand!
    You ladies will catch on to that as your regulars dwindle away not being replaced.
    Sweetheart, I screen period, that is a fact and why I have NEVER had an issue getting ripped off or a headache client. Regardless my money is due up front, period! Because it’s MY business and MY requirement. Each provider runs their business according to their terms.

You should step off the cheap BP train and upgrade yourself to reviewed, reputable providers and you wouldn’t have to worry about paying upfront. You want to be cheap and pay for cheap BP pussy and then come on here talking about I only pay last. FOH! Shit you better be paying last and while you’re at it pray you make it out alive and in one piece too!

Want to be cheap man the fuck up and deal with the cheap pussy problems and shut the fuck up!

I understand that there have been reputable providers that have messed it up, but if YOU DO YOUR research, which by the way we can ALL clearly tell you DON’T, because you sound SOOOO fucking butt hurt about this topic, you my darling wouldn’t be so apprehensive about paying up front. You’re one of those guys that sees an ad, think with the LITTLE head and sends out are you available texts, knowing fully well you’re not screened and haven’t done no kind of research on this chic. Yeah, I can tell your type it’s written all in your whinning rebuttals.

What you will learn is that as long as men have dicks, providers will ALWAYS be in need and in demand. What you CAN’T afford...The NEXT Man can!

You will also learn that some us providers (like myself) have real world corporate jobs and this is NOT the end all! I’m still getting paid regardless. ;)

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    Sweetheart, I screen period, that is a fact and why I have NEVER had an issue getting ripped off or a headache client. Regardless my money is due up front, period! Because it’s MY business and MY requirement. Each provider runs their business according to their terms.

You should step off the cheap BP train and upgrade yourself to reviewed, reputable providers and you wouldn’t have to worry about paying upfront. You want to be cheap and pay for cheap BP pussy and then come on here talking about I only pay last. FOH! Shit you better be paying last and while you’re at it pray you make it out alive and in one piece too!

Want to be cheap man the fuck up and deal with the cheap pussy problems and shut the fuck up!

I understand that there have been reputable providers that have messed it up, but if YOU DO YOUR research, which by the way we can ALL clearly tell you DON’T, because you sound SOOOO fucking butt hurt about this topic, you my darling wouldn’t be so apprehensive about paying up front. You’re one of those guys that sees an ad, think with the LITTLE head and sends out are you available texts, knowing fully well you’re not screened and haven’t done no kind of research on this chic. Yeah, I can tell your type it’s written all in your whinning rebuttals.

What you will learn is that as long as men have dicks, providers will ALWAYS be in need and in demand. What you CAN’T afford...The NEXT Man can!

You will also learn that some us providers (like myself) have real world corporate jobs and this is NOT the end all! I’m still getting paid regardless. ;)
    Paging GFE,
    Last edited by winndixie; 05-27-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Oh the ghetto comes out... lol
    I have no problems with 100+ reviews and ok’s on p411.
    You’ll be flipping burgers before the end of the year :)
    That is if you can control the ghetto long enough to get hired.
    I’m known by many... who are you again?

The providers I’ve seen have been far more classy and trustworthy than hoodrats.

Really sad that someone who claims to have a great corporate job would have to sell their pussy on the internet.
    Most the ladies I know despise their decision to do what most normal people would not, and end up seeking help for the severe psychological damage they have done to themselves.
    Last edited by rockerrick; 05-28-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Retired Site "Guide"
    The lock is coming...... Back on topic please.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    At least roll your loose change for your loose women rolling!

Are you suggesting I need to change denomination to either dimes or pennies?

Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    Exactly the same process...i always sneeze and donation lands neatly on the counter
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Sup rick......heh

I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

If it's w/a regular, or a guy I've seen plenty of times & very reputable (well known & refs check out)- I don't mind getting it after. As long as the gift is visible & correct, I don't mind collecting it after... Now, if it's a newbie: we'll be taking care of everything up front!
    Last edited by Guest 090919-1; 05-28-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    very simple, providers want it up-front, we want to pay after the services, just saying.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    I have a strict shower rule and
    offer a FREE shower with FREE soap upon your arrival.
    So, I like my gift right after you're out the shower ....
    then the play will begin.

Idk, maybe it's something about a freshly showered naked guy
    handing me money.

This way works 'for me' and I know a guy is not gonna run out of my
    Incall naked, because at this point I have your clothes placed away
    and most likely you're not leaving until after you've busted a nut.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    My repeats I let wait till after...but most guys drop it on the table firsthand...now before a gent leaves I will scan the room and if I dont see the donation I will remind them.
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    I always always give it before. Will place the gift on a nearby dresser or table as I walk in unless she gives me instructions otherwise. No need for me to make things awkward or prompt interruption.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Companion Companion PrincessK's Avatar
    Before. On the table, ill count it after but before he leaves
    * NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast