Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adult store date

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Adult store date

Thought of a fun idea I've wanted to try is going to a adult store with a provider and picking out a few sex toys to use, then go back to the hotel/ house and use them on each other depending on what you picked out. How do you guys feel about this idea or have anyone done this

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    A few years ago my Xmas present to myself was a threesome. We had dinner, then picked up some toys then spent a couple of hours playing. Watching the ladies decide what toys was very entertaining. Not cheap but a most excellent memory.
    Clitoris Connoisseur

I had this happen last Sunday! we spent about 400+ and had a bit of fun ;) I would do it all over again given the opportunity

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I had planned on doing that with Kendra James before the COVID-19 fiasco.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Kendra_James's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I had planned on doing that with Kendra James before the COVID-19 fiasco.
    Awe baby....covid has put it on pause on our plans but I still very much look forward to it and i really hope we can soon!
    Kendra James
    *Your Elite Kinky Compainion*

Visit my website: Kendra512.com
    Email me at: Kendra.512.james@gmail.com
    P411 Id: P233930
    Switter: @Kendra_James_512
    Twitter: @Kendra512James

**NEW PHONE NUMBER:(512)575-3934**

DO NOT ASK FOR BBFS OR SS!!!!
    I DO NOT OFFER THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE & I WILL NOT RESPOND IF MENTIONED!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve done this with several providers in the past and they have always been very responsive- everyone likes getting gifts right?

Afterwards BCD they tend to show you their appreciation.

One word of caution though: the shit at those places is pricey AF. I recently took a provider there and got her a Foxtail Buttplug and a dildo/vibrator and it was $150!

AND they won’t let you both go into the dressing room.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonywis View Post
    Thought of a fun idea I've wanted to try is going to a adult store with a provider and picking out a few sex toys to use, then go back to the hotel/ house and use them on each other depending on what you picked out. How do you guys feel about this idea or have anyone done this
    I had a dinner date with a provider about a year ago. When we left the restaurant, she asked if we could stop the at store. I asked her which store, and she said she would direct me there. We ended up pulling into the triple X store on 35, in Pflugerville. She picked up a nice little wand, and we took it home and had all sorts of fun.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    I met a very nice lady years ago while in a bar in New Orleans. No she was NOT working the bar, just a tourist looking to see what was happening. After several drinks, I suggested we go back to a hotel room for some fun. She agreed but asked to first stop at Larry Flint's sex shop on Bourbon St as we walked back. Picked up several nice toys which we used off and on over the next few days as she kept inviting me back to her hotel each night. Never understood why she was in NOLA solo, but she was looking for some play and maybe some toys to take back home.

Bottom line, Sex Toys can be the key to a lady's heart, especially if it vibrates in the right spots.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would love to do this with Kendra as well......

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonywis View Post
    This sounds super fun. I would love to do this

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I have done this with clients before! It’s always fun to see what people are interested in and can open up conversations about kinkier things. I already have quite a collection at this point but it’s still fun to browse with someone and think about possibilities.
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra_James View Post
    Awe baby....covid has put it on pause on our plans but I still very much look forward to it and i really hope we can soon!
    I’m sure it will happen.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Nikki Lynn's Avatar
    Oh!!! This!!! This is my absolute favorite!!! I love nothing more than when a man enjoys taking me to the Adult Store!!! It opens up the opportunity to get to know each other, and each other's likes and wants, and that makes each encounter that much more personal, which means, to me, a much better, much more intimate, much more ideal time spent together!!!
    Ps. Great topic, btw!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve done it a few times and it’s always ended well for both of us. And that one time it ended really well for three of us :)

Verified Companion Companion Nastasha Stacks's Avatar
    Always traveling but my heart is in Texas
    I have some this before also and plan on doing it again very soon!!! I know of a place or 2 that I enjoy going to ;)
    Nastasha Stacks
    Yes seriously, Size H

Currently in Dallas
    214-560-6069

https://onlyfans.com/nastasha
    https://twitter.com/nastashastacks
    https://preferred411.com/P146559

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast