Thread: Laugh till you cum

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Laugh till you cum

So a couple of mornings ago I was fucking my wife. She was in reverse cowgirl and riding me very slow. Gripping my cock with her tight ****. My hands were on her ass. Caressing it. Listening to the sound of my cock slide in and out of her dripping pussy was amazing. I love the sound of how wet she gets. I was in the zone. The zone where every movement she made on my shaft made me tremble to my fingers and toes. But at the same time I felt like I could hold out as long as I wanted before exploding inside of her. Then something weird happened. The cat came in the room and jumped on the top of the treadmill. It must have missed the distance because it fell off the top and tumbled. My wife thought it was hilarious and started laughing.

Her laughing radiated through her body and her pussy started clenching my shaft. Holy fuck it felt so good. The more she laughed. The better it felt. From now on I am putting on some stand up comedy videos when we fuck. I came so hard I may have impregnated her. And I had a vasectomy like ten years ago.

Make them laugh while you are deep inside. You’ll appreciate the feeling .

Laughter is a full-body experience that clenches all sorts of muscles you wouldn’t think it would. It’s great for burning calories, too! Never thought about being inside a woman while she was laughing uproariously....but it certainly makes sense!

Unless they’re high. I did a doubles once and the girls shared some 420 in the prelim (I don’t partake.) We climbed into bed and things started heating up and somebody (probably me) said something funny. The girls started laughing so hard that all activities came to a stop for 10 minutes while they rolled around laughing. We eventually got back to the playtime, but I learned my lesson.

So no toking and joking while poking. Got it.
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    That's too funny

The point is that to be a a woman’s holiest of Holies is amazing. The unexpected muscle spasms in her pussy caused by laughing is unreal. Sex is fun and it’s even more fun when we throw in some unexpected laughter.

Learn a good joke.
    Get balls deep in that pussy.
    Tell the joke.
    Get ready for ecstasy.