Thread: Luna here! I encourage all ass grabs lol

Cool Luna here! I encourage all ass grabs lol

Hey everyone! I'm new on oh2 so be nice. For some reason I could only upload one pic. Anywho, I'm in Dallas and body rubs are my specialty. Come see me in my new suite and help me get verified. Im also on rubratings with a review, so yes I am the real deal lol.
    Idk if I can post the link here or not. Let me know if I can.
    So whos gonna be next to grab my ass?

Attachment 697960

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    welcome to oh2

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

I could only upload one pic.
    One pic seems to be enough to covey the message!!! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Luna.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    welcome, and thank you for the nice view!

Thinking of some other great things I'd like to do to that ass. Welcome to OH2...

Any details on donations or activities?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie. I suggest that you expand your posting here to include other important information. You know what to say, inquiring minds want to know.
    Have fun.

Hey guys! I didn't even know yall responded lol. 1st of all both of those rubratings accounts are mine. I just had to switch to a more permanent account.

Bodyrub rates (I can actually work out your knots and sore muscles too☺️):
    Hhr- 120 / Hr- 160/ 90min- 200
    Now offering Bbbj, Daty, FS and probably other terms that I dont know the acronym for lol. Just ask me lol

Can someone help me get verified as well

Pic for attention lol

Can we not edit posts? Alright. The prices below are for my massages with L1 and L2. For FS or separate services (no massage) just hit my inbox for those prices. Once addison im sorry I don't know alot of these terms so its easier if you just tell me what you want versus asking what's on my menu. Im still learning yall lmao. And yes, I'm this goofy in person. I like to have fun and laugh lol

If you’re concerned about legal ramifications arising from posting your menu, the hobbyist lawyers I know say that you’re less likely to encounter legal problems from posting a menu and prices in an ad than negotiating those details 1:1 with a prospective client. That way you can limit your correspondence to when and where to meet, and leave all that other stuff out of the discussion.

Welcome to Dallas!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Your_remedy View Post
    Can we not edit posts? Alright. The prices below are for my massages with L1 and L2. For FS or separate services (no massage) just hit my inbox for those prices. Once addison im sorry I don't know alot of these terms so its easier if you just tell me what you want versus asking what's on my menu. Im still learning yall lmao. And yes, I'm this goofy in person. I like to have fun and laugh lol
    I just tried to grab your ass, and my fingers bumped into a computer screen. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed.

Trying to match your goofiness, LOL

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

Quote Originally Posted by Your_remedy View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm new on oh2 so be nice. For some reason I could only upload one pic. Anywho, I'm in Dallas and body rubs are my specialty. Come see me in my new suite and help me get verified. Im also on rubratings with a review, so yes I am the real deal lol.
    Idk if I can post the link here or not. Let me know if I can.
    So whos gonna be next to grab my ass?

This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message!

#EPIC-WINNING!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Verified status is in place.

Thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!