Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Actual 'Truth' With All Libs

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

The Actual 'Truth' With All Libs

ALL Libs know their 'Limitations' and it Haunts them on a Daily Basis. They've suffered from an inferiority complex sense birth. Probably were victims of 'Spitball Warfare' in Elementary School, and most definitely were 'Prime Targets' with Bullies.

So Now that they are all grown up, its time to 'Blindly Lash Out' ....PAYBACK.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Under The Hill View Post
    So Now that they are all grown up,
    Problem is, that has not occurred yet. They are still behaving like a spoiled child that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. Sorry kids. No matter how many tantrums you throw you're not going to get what you want. Not now. Not ever.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ALL Libs know their 'Limitations' and it Haunts them on a Daily Basis. They've suffered from an inferiority complex sense birth. Probably were victims of 'Spitball Warfare' in Elementary School, and most definitely were 'Prime Targets' with Bullies.

Interesting thesis.

By "ALL Libs", do you mean the far left, Democrats, independents, non-Republicans, Republicans who didn't vote for your man, those who are "lashing out", or all who do not always agree with your man? Libertarians?

Can you provide more detail about "Limitations"?

Are you saying the bullies grew up to be Cons?
    Or, are you saying "ALL Libs" are lashing out at all non-Libs?
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Retired Companion
    They are still stomping their little snowflake feet no matter what Trump does. If President Trump invented a cure for cancer they would spin it to something nefarious because of the hate they seem to enjoy carrying around with them.

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Problem is, that has not occurred yet. They are still behaving like a spoiled child that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. Sorry kids. No matter how many tantrums you throw you're not going to get what you want. Not now. Not ever.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Sounds like an attack on about half of this board. Tsk tsk.

^^^^ I didn’t notice any specific board members addressed by the OP.....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It's funny. To me you're describing every conservative I've ever known. They wear their insecurity on their sleeves, completely oblivious of it. Just like you do. The fact that someone can be so secure in their masculinity that they don't constantly need it reinforced through everything they surround themselves with in their lives, haunts you. That somebody can actually be compassionate and civic minded without having their masculinity challenged. The lies you believe so your absolved of your desire to cause massacres with your massacre toys. Your secret racist beliefs that you couch in other policies in a vein attempt to mask them, because YOUR skin color, (ahem) I mean "tradition and heritage" are more important. The needlessly-huge, shit-spewing, barbaric machines you drive to compensate for your small penises. You people will literally believe any lie from a world power, even if it's from Trump, one of the most notorious career and criminal liars on the planet, as long as it appeals to you narcissistic sensibilities.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Struck a nerve, did it? LMAO!

Thanks for illustrating UTH's point so vividly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Struck a nerve, did it? LMAO!

Whatever, little-dick.

Retired Site "Guide"
    You were warned about name calling in another thread. If it happens again you will lose posting privileges.

And as always, the one and only last defense to ANY argument....”you’re racist”. Pathetic...
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Retired Site "Guide"
    Identity politics. The first and last resort for losers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    Sounds like an attack on about half of this board. Tsk tsk.
    Half? I don't think there are that many Libertarians or librarians (Libyans?) on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    ^^^^ I didn’t notice any specific board members addressed by the OP.....
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
    It's funny. To me you're describing every conservative I've ever known. They wear their insecurity on their sleeves, completely oblivious of it. Just like you do. The fact that someone can be so secure in their masculinity that they don't constantly need it reinforced through everything they surround themselves with in their lives, haunts you. That somebody can actually be compassionate and civic minded without having their masculinity challenged. The lies you believe so your absolved of your desire to cause massacres with your massacre toys. Your secret racist beliefs that you couch in other policies in a vein attempt to mask them, because YOUR skin color, (ahem) I mean "tradition and heritage" are more important. The needlessly-huge, shit-spewing, barbaric machines you drive to compensate for your small penises. You people will literally believe any lie from a world power, even if it's from Trump, one of the most notorious career and criminal liars on the planet, as long as it appeals to you narcissistic sensibilities.
    Small penises? Is that what the OP meant by 'Limitations'? Given the use of "ALL", that's easily disproved. All one needs is one counterexample. Send dick pics to the OP.

Identity politics. The first and last resort for losers.
    "You're racist" is an example of identity politics. So is starting a thread with "ALL Libs", but I'm not calling the OP a loser. I just figure he was venting.

Namaste.
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Losers? Is that what you call Trumpettes? Sounds like someone can dish it out but can’t take it. Kinda like the Orange Sphincter.

Context people.....context.....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast