Thread: RIP Sean Connery.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar

RIP Sean Connery.

My favorite James Bond. Thought you would live forever mate, but father time catches up with us all.9da42e8030fd26f1b7611a43b89b3188--bond-issue-sean-connery.jpg

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    My favorite James Bond. Thought you would live forever mate, but father time catches up with us all.9da42e8030fd26f1b7611a43b89b3188--bond-issue-sean-connery.jpg
    Thanks for this post, DJ. The world has lost an absolute giant. I've used the handle "Goldfinger" on several different sites (Goldfinger was the finest Bond movie ever made, IMO). It has been reported that he died peacefully in his sleep, but had not been well over the past several months.

MCL
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for this post. RIP Sean, you were the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    I agree ,Thank you for this post. Sean Connery was the best 007 of them all. RIP Sean Connery

Verified Hobbyist BCD Laffingdogg's Avatar
    Best damn Bond ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you 2020!!!!!!!!!! damn you to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Mister Bond

Quote Originally Posted by Laffingdogg View Post
    Best damn Bond ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you 2020!!!!!!!!!! damn you to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Mister Bond
    Absolutely..not to mention his life before bond that man became a man as a child he deserves the utmost respect.. He will be forever missed.. And i STILL think he was the sexiest man alive... There will never be a 007 agent that can ever be as good as he was...remeber the line" werent you a blonde when i arrived??.i tend to notice little things like that like when a woman is a blonde then comes out a burnette.." I laughed so hard..... And of course "shaken not stirred.."