Thread: Happy Halloween!!

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

Alien Happy Halloween!!

it's my favorite holiday!!! Happy Halloween y'all!!! what are you doing today? are you dressing up? are you expecting trick or treaters? do you have any special holiday plans? for sure this year is weird but the Halloween fun can happen safely. still masked, socially distanced, and in small groups of people in your friendship and family bubble. I usually go to lots of parties but not this year. I do have some fun costumed plans with a small group of close friends and we will all be masked and sitting distanced and not sharing food and drinks but still planning on having some spooky fun. I looked everywhere for a pumpkin to carve yesterday and all the stores were sold out but I finally found one to make a jack o lantern. tell us about your fun costume, plans, or events today. have a spooooooooooky time under the full moon tonight.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Unfortunately, no plans this year. No parties to attend. No invitations. Son is working. Looks like it’s a movie at home night.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.