Thread: ❤️❤️214-617-3988 early bird sexspecial fw now! ❤️

Verified Companion Companion

❤️❤️214-617-3988 early bird sexspecial fw now! ❤️

DFW GENTLEMEN! CUM see Lindsey J in Ft Worth TODAY! See what all the talk is about & why she has so many great reviews & loyal clients that will vouch for her mindblowing skills
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    $350// HOUR - FULL SERVICE ULTIMATE GFE PREMIUM VIP SPEICAL

THIS WEEKEND ONLY! HOLLOWEEN EARLY BIRD SPECIAL IF BOOKED BEFORE NOON TODAY (10/31)
    $50 OFF HOURLY RATE - $300/hour for FULL SERVICE!

My visits are ALWAYS the full amount of time- never rushed, UNINTERRUPTED, UNDIVIDED ATTENTION that is always all about YOU!
    aLL VISITS INCLUDE --> sixty minute full body massage with Swedish massage therapy techniques, premium and sensual massage oils and lotions, aromatherapy, hot towel wrap, and the best happy ending of YOUR choice sure to send you home smiling & cummming back 4 more

My Menu Includes: Intimate Body Rubs, Full Service Pleasure, MSOG, CIM, & fetish friendly :)
    **NO Trips to Greek & No Bare - No exceptions, please Don't ask!

Boston-newton-massachusetts-best-Boudoir-intimate-portrait-Photographer-studio-Adriana_monique-K.jpg

LJ has a private, discreet & upscale incall location in Fort Worth -- NOT a hotel and NOT with other providers. it's just YOU and ME - from start to finish. Parking is free, easy to find, & the location is a cozy paradise away from the world with just u and me.

SCREENING - 100% required & non-negotiable. To expedite this process, please begin communication with the following items
    ❤️ Name
    ❤️ OH2/Eccie Handle (or p411 name)
    ❤️ Requested Service/Time
    ❤️ Incall/Outcall Preference
    ❤️ 2 Recent Providers or Eccie/OH2 members that will vouch 4 u
    ❤️ Recent Selfie (so I know who to expect)

** "Burner" numbers such as Google Voice or texting apps will not be accepted. No exceptions - for your safety and mine.
    Asking for my rates (when they're clearly posted on this ad), trying to negotiate a discount, or vulgar/explicit talk will result in blocked communication & a douchebag award.

lET'S HAVE SUM FUN! TEXT ME NOW 214-617-3988
    Attached Images Attached Images