Thread: Onlyfans booking

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Onlyfans booking

So after I was ghosted for the umpteen time, I was back on multiple sites shopping around today and one thing I've noticed is an influx of "providers" who only want to be booked through their onlyfans page. Of course I'd never book one of these "providers" bc I don't use OFs and it sounds like a ploy to get more clout on their OFs page, I put them in the same category as the 45 yr old MILF giving away free sex and the providers who wants half of their donation cashapped to them before they arrive. I think its bullshit, what do y'all think?

I'm with YOU, Deez! If I want to spend money, it's on pussy. Not pictures of one. Basscat says he knows of a certain way to NEVER see a lady, and that's to send her money before you met her. Purtty good advise to me.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar
    FWIW, some of the OnlyFans girls are real providers. One I know in Houston, TX, Brittneyy on this board, was incredible with full menu when I saw her last year. I posted a review. I've never spent a dime on OF though. I don't know if any of the OF girls that might be here are also "real" providers. I'm just saying that some (at least that one) are for real. One of the best hobby experiences I've ever had. I contacted her through this board. Didn't even know she was on OF until later.
    Chasin those bunny tails!

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post
    FWIW, some of the OnlyFans girls are real providers. One I know in Houston, TX, Brittneyy on this board, was incredible with full menu when I saw her last year. I posted a review. I've never spent a dime on OF though. I don't know if any of the OF girls that might be here are also "real" providers. I'm just saying that some (at least that one) are for real. One of the best hobby experiences I've ever had. I contacted her through this board. Didn't even know she was on OF until later.

I could care less if a provider is known to be real or not if she requires money up front no matter how she wants it onlyfans or pre book fees she will never see me. Even if its a girl I have met previously who now requires money up front she will not see me. The only thing a trick has to ensure a ****** will give him what he wants is his cash. The money is the only reason these women let us touch them. If they have the cash what motivation do they have to let someone fuck them that they can not stand. If they already have your money what motivation do they have to see you. I think the onlyfans deposits is just another trick in a long line of tricks to separate us from our money without having to actually see us. If a girl puts up ads in 25 cities across the country and requires a 20 dollar onlyfans signup to book them and say they get 100 idiots who think well its only 20 bucks that girl just made 2k and never let one slobiest touch her. She can run the scam for months taking idiots for their cash and never see a single guy then change names and numbers and do it all over again. Hell it could be actual guys putting up these ads and running these scams using pics they stole off the net. So that 20 you just sent that little hottie who says she is in your town but requires a deposit before she will see you could be some 400 pound guy in a internet cafe in Africa playing you for your money. I WILL PUT THIS IN ALL CAPS SO AS TO BE CLEAR NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND A GIRL MONEY AHEAD OF YOUR VISIT UNLESS YOU WANT TO INSURE YOU NEVER SEE THIS WOMAN GOING FORWARD.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I could care less if a provider is known to be real or not if she requires money up front no matter how she wants it onlyfans or pre book fees she will never see me. Even if its a girl I have met previously who now requires money up front she will not see me. The only thing a trick has to ensure a ****** will give him what he wants is his cash. The money is the only reason these women let us touch them. If they have the cash what motivation do they have to let someone fuck them that they can not stand. If they already have your money what motivation do they have to see you. I think the onlyfans deposits is just another trick in a long line of tricks to separate us from our money without having to actually see us. If a girl puts up ads in 25 cities across the country and requires a 20 dollar onlyfans signup to book them and say they get 100 idiots who think well its only 20 bucks that girl just made 2k and never let one slobiest touch her. She can run the scam for months taking idiots for their cash and never see a single guy then change names and numbers and do it all over again. Hell it could be actual guys putting up these ads and running these scams using pics they stole off the net. So that 20 you just sent that little hottie who says she is in your town but requires a deposit before she will see you could be some 400 pound guy in a internet cafe in Africa playing you for your money. I WILL PUT THIS IN ALL CAPS SO AS TO BE CLEAR NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND A GIRL MONEY AHEAD OF YOUR VISIT UNLESS YOU WANT TO INSURE YOU NEVER SEE THIS WOMAN GOING FORWARD.
    Agree completely. The girl I mentioned required nothing up front. Didn't even know she had OF. Contacted her here through her profile, posts and based on her stellar reviews. I've never paid in advance. Never will.
    Chasin those bunny tails!