Thread: Amylove: I love Amylove

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Amylove: I love Amylove

Companion's Handle: Amylove
    Date of Visit: 10/27/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: amy_love_oftheo@yahoo.com 469-795-8180 (text only)
    Phone Number: 469-795-8180 (text only)
    Email Address: amy_love_oftheo@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://amylove.cuties-sites.com/home
    City, State: Tyler, TEXAS
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: GFE, body worship, BBBJ, CG, Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: brunette
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: native/first nations
    Companion Description: Stunning!! 5'1"..Natural tits large for such a small girl, tiny spinner with tan skin great ass... beautiful from any angle. The softest skin I have ever touched.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yew!!

Public comments:
    Found her on OH2 and she referenced having reviews here on ECCIE. Was happy with what I read. BTW she had some bad reviews but I simply do not understand them... one guy referenced her large fake tits... they are undeniably natural so I think he was confused. Another referenced leather skin and saggy tits... again the softest skin I have ever encountered and for saggy tits... anything larger than a handful will wiggle as its over your head bouncing up and down!!
    My initial contact was from email, she will definitely screen you. She is hot enough to be choosy as to who she will see!
    She responded quickly and screened me within a short time. I then texted the morning she stated she would be in town (BTW she told me she always arrives the day before and starts working well rested and does not check in and start working on the same day). Again she responded quickly and we set up a time. Got to the hotel and again the response was quick and I was in the room within 5 minutes of arriving at the hotel.
    She opened the door in sexy bra and panty's greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Donation to the table. We immediately sat on the bed and had a pleasant meet and greet as I got more comfortable. She seemed to enjoy my worship of her body. BBBJ was awesome I love the way she uses her tongue it is as if she is really tasting something delicious. Not like she was simply checking something off the list. After 10 minutes or so when she could tell I was getting close she asked if she should continue or should we start fucking. CG is very nice with her... I find some girls just don't seem to understand we like full stroke here. I decided it was time to bust so we switched to mish so I could drive it home both ass cheeks in my hands to a glorious finish.
    All in all it was a very relaxed hour... I hope to see her many more times in the future. Maybe next time we can explore more options but my excitement of being inside her I just had to finish what I was doing and I'm only good for 1 shot. But I can tell she is good for much more activity than we had. I was there for a long time we never checked the clock I was afraid I may have gone over and honestly never checked the clock to know how long I was there.

Amy! .... Please return soon!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Northeastguy903's Avatar
    Excellent review! I’m hoping to see her soon! Thanks for the intel!!!
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you’re just fucking yourself.