Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 🦋 Role Play & Freaky Fantasies, Guys I Would Love To Hear Your Favorites...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I fantasize about being humiliated durring a session. I want you to tell me how the client you saw just before me had a huge cock and that he made you cum so hard you thought you were going to pass out. Then tell me how disappointed you were when I walked in. Tell me you are gonna have to double your rate in order to go thru with this. When I say I can't afford it, tell me you're not surprised I'm a broke loser, I'm just lucky you really need the money for something. Try but fail to contain your laughter when you see my penis. Ask if I've ever actually satisfied a woman then assure me that she must have been faking it, I'm just to stupid to know the difference. When I'm fucking you, you should be equal parts bored and disgusted. Grab your phone and scroll thru Instagram or answer a phone call and tell them how pathetic I am, how you can barely even feel me inside you. Beg me to hurry up and finish so that this can be over. When I'm finally done, get rid of me as quickly as possible.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have a fantasy where I walk into the incall and behind the door is the provider in black latex catsuit with ruby red lipstick. She leads me to the bedroom where she slaps me and pushes me to the bed and tells me what a naughty boy i am. She demands my complete obedience. She comes behind me and gives me a sexy tongue bath as she undresses me. she demands that I not touch her...I will be her personal servant to attend to her "needs". Fully naked she demands me to worship her body, but no touching! just breathing...everywhere. Then she asks if i want to touch her, I say "yes". She laughs at me and says you cannot touch, you can only ravage me. Which I proceed to do. She says I am not good enough to fuck her but do deserve compensation for my labors. She reveals her tits and tells me lick and bite her nipples, no nibbling. I want to feel it she says. Then I proceed to eat her pussy and finger, lick her starfish, satisfied she reciporcates as I cum in her mouth.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have pretty much done them all. Doubles FMF many times, loved getting pegged as she strokes my dick, prostate message is marvelous while you are getting a BBBJ, golden showers, CIP, CIA then eat it out of her and swap! So hot! BBFS most times with my usuals. Russiah just everything imagable. So much fun! Rimming and getting your asshole ravaged while she milks your cock to completion (wow very erotic) Just about anything they want or let me do. Been tied and gaged, blindfolded and edged which is an experience! Of course lots of Dato adn Daty all the time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Being locked in chastity, walking in to see you my keyholder on unlock day. and you give me the fantastic news your teenage friend just asked you to do a 3some with her . . . . and her boyfriend since it is his 18th birthday so you cant unlock me. Proceed to use me to lick you as foreplay since he shouldn't have too. . and a bunch of dirty talk about you getting hard young sex with a well hung man. lots of dirty talk. especially if you even tease me that you will let him give you anal. with my tongue getting quite the workout. the vocal talk of the things you will do with the both of them, and the things you will let them do while i am locked. . try your best to get me hard when I cant get hard locked away!!!

Cage I am very envious what a bucket list item. Count me in on this one too.

Also would want a Dom to force me to do her wishes. Nothing too painful however, with several people to witness and/or participate. Peg me, electro me, spitroast me, sound me. "Never attempted", humiliate me, put me in chains to be abused by all.do with me as she pleases. I would be her slave for all to see.
    Because once you have tasted one pussy you want to taste them all!!!

Daty a requirement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2