Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 🦋 Role Play & Freaky Fantasies, Guys I Would Love To Hear Your Favorites...

Verified Companion Companion SexxySabrina's Avatar

🦋 Role Play & Freaky Fantasies, Guys I Would Love To Hear Your Favorites...

🦋 Hi Friends! Sabrina Here🦋
    The Topic Of Discussion Is:
    Role Play & Freaky Fantasies
    Guys I Would Love To Hear Your Favorites...
    Tell Me Your Inner Most Sensual & Sexual Desires,
    Role Play Scenarios,
    Freaky Fetish Wishes

I'm Excited To See What Your Imaginations Can Produce!
    Let Me Be The One To Assist You In Making Your Dreams, Into Your Reality...
    Ready? Set... Go!
    PIC_6.jpg
    SexxySabrina2011@Gmail.com
    469-439-5455

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have many.
    Getting spanked and not being able to get away, maybe until I cried.

One of my biggest fantasies was actually fulfilled about a year ago, but im looking to repeat it. It was my birthday.

I was fucked with a strap on by a beautiful provider. It was a wonderful experience. She was gentle and the strap on wasnt very big. The part that made this unique, was it was at a studio and all of the girls who were not working were invited to come in and watch. So I was in the middle of the room, ass up in the air and I had 5 providers sitting criss cross in a circle around us watching. One of them was holding my hand for support. A couple of them would move to me and sit in front of me and let me eat them while I was getting pegged. I tipped all of them accordingly . Some of them would get up and leave because they had appointments, but others would come in and sit in the circle. Some of them were younger and never saw this before, that was hot in itself.

IN the end, I was nervous so all of them left except me and the main provider who got me off at the very end, just her and I. It was pretty damn hot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That is hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You, me and Lexy Reed. You have toys for you and we have a big ol time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    not sure if this is a role play or a fetish, but here is one i would really enjoy experiencing ...

two women get in 69 w/ each other.
    i go to one side and fuck woman A while woman B licks/ kisses lil delites while he goes in and out of woman A. occasionally, lil delites face fucks/gets sucked by woman B, then i switch back to fucking until woman A cums from our simulations of her.

then, i go to the other side and fuck woman B and face fuck/get sucked by woman A, then i switch back to fucking until woman B cums from our simulations of her.

then, based on who i feel is the best cocksucker, have her suck lil delites while i'm kissing, caressing, breast kissing/licking/sucking, fingering, etc the other woman. we keep at it until the cocksucker takes me all the way to/thru cumpletion/cim and i help the other cum.

i've been w/ 2 or 3 women together and all sorts of daisy chaining, but i've never done the fucking/face fucking.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love a provider who owns a dryer, we alway play the "help me I'm stuck" scenario.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve always loved the wife’s naughty friend or sister

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midori Sol View Post
    I love a provider who owns a dryer, we alway play the "help me I'm stuck" scenario.
    a dryer??
    what gets stuck?? and where??
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any providers that are dancers?

Dance to this, black lights, glow in the dark body paint.

https://youtu.be/YSdaagf6MZQ

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cage...nice....i bad a double session with one of them being a dom....she flogged my ass...lubed me workedup to 3 fingers in while "making" me kiss a d lick.the other chicks feet...then she put a plug in while lightly tortureing my cock and balls..thumping..slapping etc...then the dom had me get on all 4 on floor amd lick and suck her toes and feet while other flogged my ass...then removed plug and used a small dilldo..on me while i was forced to lick her starfish...her pussy was dripping wet but wasnt allowed to lick it..i tried and shed haveother chick whip me harder or lightly kick my cock or balls she then decides its time for her tp fuck me..mafe me put the strap on on her then lube it...bent me over the bed and started fucking me...(was a small one) while having to worship other chicks ass..so my face was burried in her ass while domme was fucking me....i was rewarded at end bybeing able to finally lick her clit.and pound the helpers pussy!!!!was awesome experience

Verified Hobbyist BCD funexecdfw's Avatar
    pmdelights, did that a few times FUN

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Blowjob NQNS while being rimmed is on my bucket list

Bucket list:
    2 providers with great IOP. I have done FMF but only one in each session was good.
    Licking and sucking a clit in 69 while she is getting pounded. I call it 69+1. Did it many times. But still love it.

Things I've never done that I want to do:
    Absolutely nothing. I've lived out all my fantasies. I'm old. I've had a lot of time to do things some people fantasize about but are scared to try.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I knocked one thing off my bucket list. I took a provider out for dinner. The she gave me some road head, and I cim for her dessert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast