Thread: Nani Sweets: Fell in Love With Nani

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nani Sweets: Fell in Love With Nani

Companion's Handle: Nani Sweets
    Date of Visit: 10/27/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM First
    Phone Number: (281) 867-8955
    [B]Email Address: none
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...*New-Pictures*
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Name It
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: perfect
    Smoking Status: Non smoker as far as I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: African/American
    Companion Description: Black and beautiful. Smooth skin. No tats. No Mommy marks. Hour Glass Body. Firm. Large Breasts. Amazing butt. Tight.
    Perfection
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? I would die for her
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    She is the one I have been looking for. Hey guys, this is a diamond we missed somewhere in the mix. I wish I could have her for myself only, but it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you. Where has she been all this time I have been looking around? She is beautiful and sexy as hell! I knew it at the door of the motel she set up for our meeting. I was hard as a rock the minute she said hello. I was shaking as I laid my contribution on the table. She had a beautiful voice that still rings in my head even as I write this. I only booked her for 30 minutes and wished it had been for the whole day. She disrobed first and invited me to drop mine. She patted the bed and had me sit on the side while she started on old Charlie, uncovered. She obviously wasn't going to stop until I asked her. I almost didn't because it was so amazing! But I had to see how she rode before I left. What a ride! She is built for comfort and it will be something I'll never forget. Guys, this is the best you will ever find for the money. I plan to give up all others and stay with her from now on as long as she will take me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting writing style