Thread: ****hey babe im gonna semi- retire ***

Red face ****hey babe im gonna semi- retire ***

What’s semi- retiring ....well it means one day I may come back to providing.

I won big so servincing all you good men is unnecessary....besides I’m pretty urned out...Gonna concentrate on my family life. It’s exhausting having to have a double life.

You guys need to treat my fellow providers with respect & kindness. If you think it’s easy to provide a incall payed by our own donations....ITS NOT...

Please guys I need you to know that every one of us providers are paranoid. There is a group of very stupid people that are eager to put a orange jumpsuit on us. Then feed us balogna day & night. There’s crazy criminals out here STOP THE MADNESS.... we give pleasure and relief to a fustrated man. Wtf leave us alone

So please assure your next amazing provider your not LE by providing proof of your employment.
    We just want to feel safe so we can choose to do what your S.O. REFUSES TO DO TO YOU!!!

I have met some amazing men throughout my companion journey. LOVE YOU ALL

Yup I’m back out of retirement and I got a nice cozy apartment in the Medical Center!! Cum on by baby....lol

We normally call ten days a vacation... <kidding> Welcome back...
    BG - Prefer Young, Petite, Asians, but open to other flavors...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Welcome Back Sexy!