Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who Do You Have to Blow to Get Verified Around Here?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtexan View Post
    I'm just going to keep seeing providers and posting reviews. If it happens, awesome. If not, awesome.
    This is my opinion. Despite my account age I still feel like a newbie to this anyways.

And TBH, my "unverified" status hasn't really been a problem. lol.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Verified status here doesn't mean much to providers. Well, yes, it does, but!
    You still will have to get verified every time you will see a provider. Get few well reviewed and liked providers, who will vouch for you and hobby on, till you get your status here.

I have seen few gents, who don't post or read much here and for whom this verified status means nothing at all.
    You can build your presence by commenting on others treads and starting your own discussions, to show your character and mood.

Good luck.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by gtexan View Post
    I'm just going to keep seeing providers and posting reviews. If it happens, awesome. If not, awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by austintx512 View Post
    This is my opinion. Despite my account age I still feel like a newbie to this anyways.

And TBH, my "unverified" status hasn't really been a problem. lol.
    LOL "Guys, I actually enjoy being not verified"

Yeah, okaaaaaay.

Slurpy slurpy on that moddy moddy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Verified status here doesn't mean much to providers. Well, yes, it does, but!
    You still will have to get verified every time you will see a provider. Get few well reviewed and liked providers, who will vouch for you and hobby on, till you get your status here.

I have seen few gents, who don't post or read much here and for whom this verified status means nothing at all.
    You can build your presence by commenting on others treads and starting your own discussions, to show your character and mood.

Good luck.
    Thanks. I honestly didn't care about the verification issue until a provider insisted on it, and I have seen ads of a few providers explicitly stating that they will not see unverified hobbyists, so it's become an problem for me lately.

I have several reviews already, and I've contributed to the forum quite a bit (I'm the guy who's always starting threads at 3 AM because I can't sleep), so I'm not sure what the snag is. I do know that I'm not the only one encountering this obstacle.

Retired Companion
    Hello Gentlemen,

Yes, there is a back log. Lots of folks wanting to join and everyone has to go thru verification. Your patience is much appreciated. Thank you, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Hello Gentlemen,

Yes, there is a back log. Lots of folks wanting to join and everyone has to go thru verification. Your patience is much appreciated. Thank you, thank you!
    Thanks, Ellen. Just to hear that at least eases the pain.

Is only one person handling the backlog? Should a vouch request go only to CK? Anything we hobbyists can do to grease the wheels on our end?

I am available to be vetted at your pleasure, if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    Who Do You Have to Blow to Get Verified Around Here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    Apparently, I can't access what's behind the link because I'm not verified. What's the nutshell version, though? Overworked staff, another gremlin, or some other issue? It's not that big of a deal for me not to be able to access the ROS comments or hidden forums (otherwise I would have gotten started on the process sooner), but my unverified status is a real pain point for some of the ladies I've expressed interest in.
    Then I will post here what I posted there.

The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog. We do not have then amount of Staff we used to have.

Also, rude remarks and insults to Staff will not speed up the process and may even hinder it further.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Then I will post here what I posted there.

The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog. We do not have then amount of Staff we used to have.

Also, rude remarks and insults to Staff will not speed up the process and may even hinder it further.
    The instructions are right on the home page of the site before logging in:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 60 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."
    This is what I've done with three or four providers now, all of whom have vouched for me. It seems like a pretty straightforward process, and I'm not sure how one could deviate from it if just copying and pasting.

Again, it didn't actually matter to me until recently, so part of the problem is that I just wasn't in the pipeline until now. That's my fault.

Also, I'm not sure who you're referring to regarding rude remarks and insults. Surely that doesn't happen on an anonymous internet forum...
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 10-27-2020 at 07:27 PM.

10-4. Thanks, Mokoa.

We are just very anxious to be full-fledged, active participants. Thanks for hearing us. I'll be patient from here onward.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    As an alternative you can email vouchers to Admin. The email address is in my signature line.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thanks @Doc. Should be some inbound action there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Rather stay unverified. Keeps the excitement. Might bend em over and do em dirty or just do em dirty. 💁🏼*♂️

Kidding lmao. Maybe. We’ll never know...

Seriously, they will know in the way you speak to them. At least the ones that have been around a while. That’s what they've told me. Sorta.. 😹

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2