Thread: Who Do You Have to Blow to Get Verified Around Here?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Then I will post here what I posted there.

The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog. We do not have then amount of Staff we used to have.

Also, rude remarks and insults to Staff will not speed up the process and may even hinder it further.
    The instructions are right on the home page of the site before logging in:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 60 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."
    This is what I've done with three or four providers now, all of whom have vouched for me. It seems like a pretty straightforward process, and I'm not sure how one could deviate from it if just copying and pasting.

Again, it didn't actually matter to me until recently, so part of the problem is that I just wasn't in the pipeline until now. That's my fault.

Also, I'm not sure who you're referring to regarding rude remarks and insults. Surely that doesn't happen on an anonymous internet forum...
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 10-27-2020 at 07:27 PM.