Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Have to Blow to Get Verified Around Here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Who Do You Have to Blow to Get Verified Around Here?

I swear I'm not trying to be difficult, but what's the deal with the long lead time for verification? Is there anything hobbyists who are not verified yet can do to help speed up the process? In my case, the lag from unverified to verified status is at least partially my fault as I didn't start the process immediately, but I keep hearing the same thing over and over from other hobbyists: it takes a LONG time to get verified (for most). Is there anything we can do to help?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pay a bribe?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Pay a bribe?
    I hadn't thought of that. Name your price.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Verified status here doesn't mean much to providers. Well, yes, it does, but!
    You still will have to get verified every time you will see a provider. Get few well reviewed and liked providers, who will vouch for you and hobby on, till you get your status here.

I have seen few gents, who don't post or read much here and for whom this verified status means nothing at all.
    You can build your presence by commenting on others treads and starting your own discussions, to show your character and mood.

Good luck.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Verified status here doesn't mean much to providers. Well, yes, it does, but!
    You still will have to get verified every time you will see a provider. Get few well reviewed and liked providers, who will vouch for you and hobby on, till you get your status here.

I have seen few gents, who don't post or read much here and for whom this verified status means nothing at all.
    You can build your presence by commenting on others treads and starting your own discussions, to show your character and mood.

Good luck.
    Thanks. I honestly didn't care about the verification issue until a provider insisted on it, and I have seen ads of a few providers explicitly stating that they will not see unverified hobbyists, so it's become an problem for me lately.

I have several reviews already, and I've contributed to the forum quite a bit (I'm the guy who's always starting threads at 3 AM because I can't sleep), so I'm not sure what the snag is. I do know that I'm not the only one encountering this obstacle.

Retired Companion
    Hello Gentlemen,

Yes, there is a back log. Lots of folks wanting to join and everyone has to go thru verification. Your patience is much appreciated. Thank you, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Hello Gentlemen,

Yes, there is a back log. Lots of folks wanting to join and everyone has to go thru verification. Your patience is much appreciated. Thank you, thank you!
    Thanks, Ellen. Just to hear that at least eases the pain.

Is only one person handling the backlog? Should a vouch request go only to CK? Anything we hobbyists can do to grease the wheels on our end?

I am available to be vetted at your pleasure, if that helps.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My process was pretty quick I just followed the steps and I know the provider sent the message same day I got the status upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    I swear I'm not trying to be difficult, but what's the deal with the long lead time for verification? Is there anything hobbyists who are not verified yet can do to help speed up the process? In my case, the lag from unverified to verified status is at least partially my fault as I didn't start the process immediately, but I keep hearing the same thing over and over from other hobbyists: it takes a LONG time to get verified (for most). Is there anything we can do to help?

I'm a total newb and sure I'm missing some relevant perspective. But I'll risk stepping in it nonetheless. I'd give the new hobbyist verification system a downright shitty TCB score, to be quite candid.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm just going to keep seeing providers and posting reviews. If it happens, awesome. If not, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gtexan View Post
    I'm just going to keep seeing providers and posting reviews. If it happens, awesome. If not, awesome.
    I almost wonder if this belongs in ISO Forum....hobbyist in search of mod to fellate.

jk jk jk

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Ask when setting up your rendezvous if the lady has had success with getting her clients verified lately. Some seem to have the double secret encoder ring for verification...
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post
    Ask when setting up your rendezvous if the lady has had success with getting her clients verified lately. Some seem to have the double secret encoder ring for verification...
    This is much appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post
    Ask when setting up your rendezvous if the lady has had success with getting her clients verified lately....
    Do you really think a ladyis going to say she hasn’t had success? That would be the same as turning down business.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtexan View Post
    This is my opinion. Despite my account age I still feel like a newbie to this anyways.

And TBH, my "unverified" status hasn't really been a problem. lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast