Thread: KailiGee: Not my cup of tea

Registered Male (Not Verified)

KailiGee: Not my cup of tea

Companion's Handle: KailiGee
    Date of Visit: 10/26/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 7375306611
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?83720-KailiGee
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Breast worship, CBJ, Doggy, BBBJ, Russian, COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, in a bun
    Smoking Status: Not during session
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Nice girl, pretty cute, short and thick
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Got ahold of Kaili after waiting all day for another provider. I didn't really think Kaili was quite what I was looking for, but at least TCB was decent and the review special was appealing. She didn't have MSOG listed on menu, so I asked and she said 2 pops would be ok. Good enough for me to pull the trigger.

Met her at a decent hotel up north. Her appearance was about what I expected. Same girl as the pics, just not posing all cute for the camera. The session didn't go real great, partially due to hearing someone outside the room about 5 minutes into it. He was at her door and we could hear him talking on the phone about getting the wrong room because her "Do Not Disturb" sign was on it. Just a mixup at the front desk I guess. Obviously not Kaila's fault. It made her nervous too. She offered to reschedule but I was disappointed anyway that her menu was not as described in her ad. So I figured I would just go for one shot real quick and bounce. I got her to work with me on the menu issue enough to pop one off within a few minutes and I was out.

Overall, she had a good attitude and the special would have been a good deal under different circumstances. It was about what I expected, so I'm only giving a "no" due to false advertising. I suspect she didn't write the ad herself, but she should at least know what she's offering on there.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Well that explains it lol

I sure wish I had done more research at the time. I just figured out why her menu was nothing like she advertised here:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...pecial-INCALLS

She literally just stole BrooklynnSunShine's ad posted a few hours before hers and changed the title lmfao
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...eady-for-u-now

Really KailiGee? Do better.