Thread: Miss Keneedy Nicole: Kennedy Nicole : Vegas Finest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That’s a bad bitch! Thanks for review and visuals

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice pics. Great review. That’s some quality right there....

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Nice one Ricky!

Ricky,
    Thank you for the great review of this gorgeous woman. These High Dollar Hotties are often under reviewed and it is hard to get good information on them and how they play. This review really helps.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! Must be nice to be enjoy “living la vida loca” checks ha.. this girl looks amazing. Solid review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw this one. And i have to say she is extremely YMMV. The absolute complete opposite experience with her. CBJ No LFK no DATY. she finished me off with Hj. Maybe she didnt like my brown skin?? I saw a review of her on TER that was practically identical to my experience. Definitely can not recommend her. She even has the gall to tell me i should visit her in Vegas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that Doom. The reviews I read made my decision to schedule an easy one.
    I would suggest that you post a review of your experience so that others can make an informed decision.
    Last edited by RickyMartin; 10-27-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
    I saw this one. And i have to say she is extremely YMMV. The absolute complete opposite experience with her. CBJ No LFK no DATY. she finished me off with Hj. Maybe she didnt like my brown skin?? I saw a review of her on TER that was practically identical to my experience. Definitely can not recommend her. She even has the gall to tell me i should visit her in Vegas.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.