Thread: Kait Renee, here to make your day!!- New #, New Location!!! BR:sun/mon/tue&LAF wed/th

Verified Companion Companion kaitlynspinners's Avatar

Atttention Kait Renee, here to make your day!!- New #, New Location!!! BR:sun/mon/tue&LAF wed/th

KAITLYN RENEE SPINNERS:
    There’s only one of me 🤷🏼*
    ASK me about what my #Certified, tattoo means!! I'm killing it with the RED hair these days;)
    *Unique, Genuine, Original
    The girlfriend experience you have always fantasied about.
    You either like me or you don’t💋
    *TATTOOED*
    *Nipples Pierced*
    *Tongue Ring*
    *5’3’’*
    Truest representation of a SPINNER:
    *36A-29-40 measurements*
    *motorcycle enthusiast*
    *can hold an Intelligent conversation 😂*

I HAVE LOST ALL CONTACTS W/NEW PHONE....IF YOU ARE A REGULAR OR WANTED TO BE AND SAW ME IN THE LAST MONTH PLEASE TEXT MY NEW NUMBER>

Frequently Asked Questions

"Kaitlyn, Aren’t you local to BR?"
    ...Yes! Please follow screening info to book your spot.

What is your availability as a local provider, Kait?
    Baton Rouge- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
    Lafayette-Wednesday, Thursday (WILL ACCOMMODATE OUTCALLS TO LAKE CHARLES WHILE IN LAFAYETTE)

"What are your Rates?
    [B]I offer 20 off your preferred visit length for Reviews on ECCIE and OH2(Doing both is greatly appreciated!!)

If you are a regular, you are grandfathered in, and you already know I’m excited to see you!

NO CAR VISITS!!
    >this isn’t eBay, don’t “make an offer “ rates are non negotiable
    ....If you don’t intend on reviewing and you are a new client, add $20 to rates listed below.
    If you have NCNS previously or opted on a previous visit for a review special, and did not review, a deposit may be required or there will be an additional $20 NCNS and lack of review fee

QV: 110
    HHR: 175
    HR: 275
    1.5 : 360
    2: $425

Typically I choose residential private airbnb incalls when I come to Lafayette. 4p until checkout @ 11.

LAFAYETTE!!! WEDNESDAY 4p- THURSDAY 11a unless needed to stay until FRIDAY!!DON'T WAIT!! PRREBOOK NOW! Spots fill up quickly!

>>>Arriving Wednesday 3p
    >Poss departure Thursday 10am
    >>if need be departure will be Friday 10am

>>>My photos can be found on my Onlyfans page (or my OH2 profile or ECCIE page) They are up to date!
    •••••••https://onlyfans.com/kaitlynspinners

>>NO AA<<

Contacting Kait:

**YOU MUST send me your screening information UPON FIRST CONTACT**
    >>>Explicit Questions will not be answered<<<
    TEXT ONLY: 225-315-9273

*** I am VERY bad about checking my private messages on these sites, please if you PM me and have not elicited a response from me within an hour or two please text or call!!
    Attached Images Attached Images