Thread: Natasha Love OG: Natasha Love: Simply The Best

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Natasha Love OG: Natasha Love: Simply The Best

Companion's Handle: Natasha Love OG
    Date of Visit: 10/23/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-299-0859
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...atasha-Love-OG
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, MISH, stimulating conversation, great massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Reddish brown beyond shoulders
    Smoking Status: Not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Beautiful girl. Tall and fit with lovely curves. Nice firm breasts and cute round ass. Gorgeous eyes and cheekbones, too. Great attitude. Super cool young woman.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceeds expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes. Absolutely.

Public comments:
    Natasha is an absolutely beautiful girl. She’s tall with long, shapely legs and has lovely curves thanks to nice firm breasts and a terrific round ass. Her skin is soft, smooth, and perfectly complected. She’s fit, too, with toned arms and abs that you’ll definitely notice. What will give your heart palpitations, though, are her beautiful eyes, gorgeous cheekbones, and amazing smile. She’s really quite the physical specimen — so get ready to pick your jaw up off the floor once you meet her.

Not to be too effusive or sappy, but I’ve dabbled in the hobby for several years, and I’ve never met anyone quite like Natasha. She’s truly one-of-a-kind. I’ve tried to figure out what it is about her, and I think it boils down to a rather rare combination of traits. She’s intelligent and articulate, yet grounded and relatable. While she has an evident emotional strength and maturity, she can also be tender and playful. She’s attentive, too — and she will attend to you. What more could you ask for?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 10-25-2020 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Gremlin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    A very nice job here Bro. Thanks for putting in the work.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Well done!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Hat tip to GlockATX for the ref. Favor returned. His review is below. The man obviously has good taste.

Natasha Love OG Treated like a king by a stunning sensual siren
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 10-26-2020 at 07:27 PM.