Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Have to Blow to Get Verified Around Here?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Who Do You Have to Blow to Get Verified Around Here?

I swear I'm not trying to be difficult, but what's the deal with the long lead time for verification? Is there anything hobbyists who are not verified yet can do to help speed up the process? In my case, the lag from unverified to verified status is at least partially my fault as I didn't start the process immediately, but I keep hearing the same thing over and over from other hobbyists: it takes a LONG time to get verified (for most). Is there anything we can do to help?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pay a bribe?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My process was pretty quick I just followed the steps and I know the provider sent the message same day I got the status upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Pay a bribe?
    I hadn't thought of that. Name your price.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    I swear I'm not trying to be difficult, but what's the deal with the long lead time for verification? Is there anything hobbyists who are not verified yet can do to help speed up the process? In my case, the lag from unverified to verified status is at least partially my fault as I didn't start the process immediately, but I keep hearing the same thing over and over from other hobbyists: it takes a LONG time to get verified (for most). Is there anything we can do to help?

I'm a total newb and sure I'm missing some relevant perspective. But I'll risk stepping in it nonetheless. I'd give the new hobbyist verification system a downright shitty TCB score, to be quite candid.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm just going to keep seeing providers and posting reviews. If it happens, awesome. If not, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gtexan View Post
    I'm just going to keep seeing providers and posting reviews. If it happens, awesome. If not, awesome.
    I almost wonder if this belongs in ISO Forum....hobbyist in search of mod to fellate.

jk jk jk

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Ask when setting up your rendezvous if the lady has had success with getting her clients verified lately. Some seem to have the double secret encoder ring for verification...
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post
    Ask when setting up your rendezvous if the lady has had success with getting her clients verified lately. Some seem to have the double secret encoder ring for verification...
    This is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post
    Ask when setting up your rendezvous if the lady has had success with getting her clients verified lately....
    Do you really think a ladyis going to say she hasn’t had success? That would be the same as turning down business.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Do you really think a ladyis going to say she hasn’t had success? That would be the same as turning down business.
    Hey, at least it was a Beyond Snark offering. I'll take it. And in the context of this back and forth, I'm the target demographic.

Thanks again @InTheWind.

Obviously staff is aware of the issue.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Post-In-Forums

Further....if you are going to criticize having to take the lady's word at face value, wouldn't that same pitfall exist within the status quo "trust the lady to reply to Vouch Request PM" standard? It sounds like your critique is similar to ours from that standpoint!

Thanks. Dead end without verification tho. Couldn't access it with "Insufficient Access" disclaimer.

Apparently, I can't access what's behind the link because I'm not verified. What's the nutshell version, though? Overworked staff, another gremlin, or some other issue? It's not that big of a deal for me not to be able to access the ROS comments or hidden forums (otherwise I would have gotten started on the process sooner), but my unverified status is a real pain point for some of the ladies I've expressed interest in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast