Thread: Regular Thing

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Regular Thing

I'm curious: how many of you gentlemen have a "regular thing" with a specific provider? By that, I mean you have an ongoing arrangement to see one of the lovely ladies here regularly (as in every two or three weeks)?

Since the original question is apparently a dud, I'll ask a different one: would you gentlemen prefer a "regular thing" with one provider, or is your preference to enjoy a variety of different providers? Or maybe you might like some sort of hybrid model?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    Or maybe you might like some sort of hybrid model?
    this. no need to do either / or. if i know i can count on a provider to give me what i want in a session, i'll keep going back. but now and then some lady gets on the radar and that becomes an itch i want to scratch. generally, i would prefer to repeat a successful event than venture into the vast (to me) unknown.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Since the original question is apparently a dud, I'll ask a different one: would you gentlemen prefer a "regular thing" with one provider, or is your preference to enjoy a variety of different providers? Or maybe you might like some sort of hybrid model?
    My preference would be to see my ATF as often as I can afford. However, we have fairly incompatible schedules, and that has forced me to expand the field, so to speak. But during COVID, I want to keep the number of different providers as low as possible. My ATF is the first provider I ever saw. I find it very satisfying that I had such good taste right from the start. ;-)

PS--All that being said, I probably have a crush on at least a dozen different providers.
    Last edited by Greented; 10-15-2020 at 01:06 PM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I prefer that arrangement for sure. I had a “regular thing” for almost 2 years (one UTR person I was seeing 3-4 times per month), but she moved about 6 months ago, and I got back into the hobby and joined this site 3 mos ago. Results have been mixed; I still haven’t found a provider with great chemistry and serviceable communication skills (both necessities) to be that “one.”

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    generally, i would prefer to repeat a successful event than venture into the vast (to me) unknown.
    I agree with this 100 percent. When you find a good thing, stick with it. It's a lesson I learned some time ago.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As much as I’m tempted to see new providers, I like to side with safety and stick to ones I know.

Quote Originally Posted by AlCar0314 View Post
    As much as I’m tempted to see new providers, I like to side with safety and stick to ones I know.
    Same. Every once in a while, though, I think it's good to venture out. Sometimes doing so leads to an unexpected find.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I'm curious: how many of you gentlemen have a "regular thing" with a specific provider? By that, I mean you have an ongoing arrangement to see one of the lovely ladies here regularly (as in every two or three weeks)?
    I’ve had that off and on for years. It can be a wonderful experience if the chemistry is there. Just realize two important rules.

Rule #1: No matter what is said, or what happens, you are just a client to her, a business relationship. Nothing else.
    Rule #2: Always refer back to rule #1.

Not trying to be negative, just speaking from personal experience.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I’ve had that off and on for years. It can be a wonderful experience if the chemistry is there. Just realize two important rules.

Rule #1: No matter what is said, or what happens, you are just a client to her, a business relationship. Nothing else.
    Rule #2: Always refer back to rule #1.

Not trying to be negative, just speaking from personal experience.
    I understand. The limitations of these sorts of interactions tend to become apparent pretty quickly, and the interactions themselves tend to be rather ephemeral, so it's unwise to think of them as constituting anything more than a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I understand. The limitations of these sorts of interactions tend to become apparent pretty quickly, and the interactions themselves tend to be rather ephemeral, so it's unwise to think of them as constituting anything more than a mutually beneficial arrangement.
    If anything progresses, their actions will speak louder than their words (or the lack thereof), whether male or female. But I do tend to prefer having a regular.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I started in the hobby some 8 years ago, I wanted as much variety as I could get. It seems like, back then, there were more girls in the area for me to pick from. For the first year, repeat visits were not my thing. As time went by, I begun to see a few girls with some regularity and liked it more and more. If the chemistry is right, once you get to know each other, it can be a lot of fun, without the hassle. The relationship remains a one time transaction with some additional perks. My favorite from back then has changed handles a couple of times but, back then, she used to go by Klovve. She has a way to connecting with people, is a rally cool chic and loves to fuck.

About three years ago I started going more to sugar babies. I now prefer this approach and have only seen 2 girls from this site this year. Every now and then, I see a new girl that tempts me but, it's becoming less often.

Maybe in part is due to me getting older or, I just don't want to deal with the gamble of a trying new girl. A regular thing is far more rewarding to me, once you find the right one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had ATFs, one for 8 years and another that went on for 6 years. Both were great, kind and flexible. I'd meet both at least twice per month, depending on my work schedule.