Thread: CutelittleMegan & ashleelove24: False advertising much

Verified Hobbyist BCD

CutelittleMegan & ashleelove24: False advertising much

Companion's Handle: CutelittleMegan & ashleelove24
    Date of Visit: 10/24/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: In ads
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...uteLittleMegan
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Close
    Activities: Megan Bbbj, Ashlee lfk. Didn't deliver on FS or MSOG.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s for both
    Hair Color and Length: Megan has black hair straightened to mod back. Ashlee blonde hair shoulder length.
    Smoking Status: Megan does but you can tell in session
    Ethnic/Racial background: Megan is black. Ashlee is white
    Companion Description: Both are very much the girls in the pics
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Megan used to.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Not so much anymore

Public comments:
    I've seen Megan before solo and with friends. Saw her post and thought it sounded like it would be fun. Instead I got hit with some semantics and weird explanations about how she operates. I'm not gonna repeat anymore.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good job here Bro. Nice details.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Yup, her ads say : DBL Extreme Cockworship including FS

Its been reported numerous times about her limited menu and false advertising.

Ads says including FS. She refuses to inform people that FS only applies to her partner and she is bj only.

Thanks for the reviews. Megan looks so hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    False advertising ? You do get dbl cw and fs....just not fs from Megan. A lot worse ads on tv for other products.
    Supplements, vitamins, etc.

At any rate, she has seemed to have perfected the Tom Sawyer method of getting others to paint the fence.
    And collecting the fees.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I thought it might get better, without I thought it might get better, without SexyDominican around. Apparently not. Thanks for the honest review.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea, service was much better with the Dominican around. I saw her a few times when they doubled. I'd already had fs from Megan before so I always went in for the Dominican. Thought she was hotter and at least there was IOP from her.
    I didn't realize Megan had retired her pussy in the meantime.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Solid review. Appreciate the details. I'll probably pass if Ashley isn't going to make with the Bbbj. She's in the wrong hobby sounds like. I should have seen Megan back with Dominican.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
    Solid review. Appreciate the details. I'll probably pass if Ashley isn't going to make with the Bbbj. She's in the wrong hobby sounds like. I should have seen Megan back with Dominican.
    Don't worry, you didn't miss out. Even when SexyLittleDominican was with her, each girl had arbitrary boundaries and zero IOP. I couldn't figure out if I could kiss either of them or neither. I couldn't figure out who and where I could touch. I'm down with boundaries, but letting you figure it out on the spot with zero guidance and being swatted away like a little kid any time you try to do something is extremely frustrating.

Confirmed by someone else here: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...telittlemeagan