15MIN SESSION [80]

30MIN SESSION [120]

60MIN SESSION [180]

Date Donation for after Nov. 1st

with prebooking & 50% deposit:

QV[30min]: 100

HHR [60min]:140

HR [2hrs]:220

Greek will only be available for a limited time. So come enjoy it while you can ;)

*Size Restrictions Apply

This past two days have left a daily craving in me. I absolutely love the feeling of a nice cock in my tight little asshole while my vibrator is in my clit making me scream with pleasure. Would love it if any of you gents help me get fucked real good. Come have a sensual and passionate trip to my bedroom where i will get you hard with my mouth and then ill lather your cock in coconut oil and guide it into my tight ass where i will slowly allow it to move back and forth increasing in speed until i feel the final throb of your cock exploding your load into me. Im available now until 2am so dont delay i will only take 2 or 3 appts so make sure to text me asap
IMG_20170726_073847.jpg

Now catering to the NE Side of San Antonio, Shertz, New Braunfels & Cibolo

Hello Gentlemen!
received_10213409863262912.jpg
A girl like me can NOT stay away from sex for long, I have an itch that I've been dying to scratch, and since my front door must remain closed for at least 3 more weeks, my back door is open for pleasure!

Greek is only available Today and tomorrow and only for hhr & hr appointments. , (Gotta Be Prepped for "landing")

FULL BODY MASSAGE, DATY, PROSTATE MASSAGE, CW/BNG & BREASTFEEDING/LACTATION SERVICES ARE ALL OFFERED DURING MY 15/30/60 MIN SESSIONS.
GREEK ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 30 AND 6O MIN

PICK ONE, OR MIX & MATCH AS MANY AS WE CAN FIT IN!

Snapchat-721493330(1).jpg

I would really appreciate your help during this six weeks postpartum. I'm not looking for a handout, just that you consider some of the services I will be offering.

Also if you pre-book your appointment for when I'm available for FS again (Nov. 1st, 2020) and give a 50% deposit, you will get your time doubled!

All gifts are greatly appreciated :)

Here's my Amazon wishlist. Just add your name/handle or phone # to the gift card so I know who to thank.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

INCALL LOCATED NEAR RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE(NE SIDE OF SA) ---- SHORT NOTICE APPTS WELCOMED

TEXT 210 373 6186 TO BOOK!

Please include your age, profession, ethnicity and username in your intial message for faster screening.

I will also start offering the following again:

5 sexy pics: $20

Breastmilk: $6/oz or $25/5oz

COVID-19 really fucked up my retirement plans.

Due to the fact that things are still not back to normal

And Only God Knows when they will be

I will not be retiring afterall,

But I am going to be super picky with clients.

ONLY CASH OR CASHAPP ACCEPTED FOR DATES