Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How do you prefer to cum & where?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tacopaco View Post
    I like being edged. I prefer COF/CIM. I do plenty of exercises, eat well and drink plenty of water for my protein to shoot 2-3 feet.

I also don't mind a nice snowball ;)

Ohhh, u naughty boy! U definitely need to cum see me!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Preferably she’ll stay on and swallow until well after the last drop is gone then keep going and push me through the sensitive time and on to MSOG.

Quote Originally Posted by dynalow96 View Post
    Preferably she’ll stay on and swallow until well after the last drop is gone then keep going and push me through the sensitive time and on to MSOG.
    I would love to keep going, even after he finishes. I like to see a guy moan harder & twitch while telling me he can’t take it. I had a gent bust 3 super soaker strength loads & tap out. Even though I was trying for #4!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    I would love to keep going, even after he finishes. I like to see a guy moan harder & twitch while telling me he can’t take it. I had a gent bust 3 super soaker strength loads & tap out. Even though I was trying for #4!
    KaiHTX does enjoy making you cum like a champ! Need to go back as it’s been too long! Still want that COF though...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow 3 huge ones those days are gone for me but it still feels good dry shooting for the 3rd if I’m on a good day and allowed enough time since last one.

Sounds like fun how long did it take? I love longer sessions? Should we try again it’s been a few years since we visited?

Quote Originally Posted by dynalow96 View Post
    Wow 3 huge ones those days are gone for me but it still feels good dry shooting for the 3rd if I’m on a good day and allowed enough time since last one.

Sounds like fun how long did it take? I love longer sessions? Should we try again it’s been a few years since we visited?

Pm me! We can figure it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock n sock View Post
    KaiHTX does enjoy making you cum like a champ! Need to go back as it’s been too long! Still want that COF though...
    You know I’ll always take care of your magic stick! But.... DONT TRY TO WIGGLE OUT OR MOVE MY HEAD! Lol.. Anytime handsome!

I much prefer CIP over everything else but can't do that with just anybody. CIM is always good in finishing a bj. Otherwise, likely just in the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Meatmaster View Post
    I much prefer CIP over everything else but can't do that with just anybody. CIM is always good in finishing a bj. Otherwise, likely just in the cover.
    Forgive me for sounding a little bit may be ditzy, but when you say CIP, do you mean with or without a cover? Because the whole BBFS, that shit would never happen!

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    A good ol’ bbbj, or a good f*** sesh?

When you are ready to blow, where do you like to release it?

I love receiving CIM from a gent, it's a win win situation

When I am ready to blow, it's always in a bed

Happy Hobbying!
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5