I’m a Sweet Addictive Treat with sparkling blue eyes, velvety smooth skin, legs for days & an ass you have to see in person!

I am outgoing, intelligent, ambitious, witty, caring, confident, and funny (trust me, I can make you laugh!). I believe in a positive attitude, good manners, treating others how you want to be treated, chivalry, and not talking or texting on your cell whilst you're out with someone. I can be a tomboy in jeans during the day and then get glammed up for a night on the town. Hobbies include writing, (LOVE writing poetry) and cooking singing (Only in the shower lol). I'm at a point in my life where I would like to try new things (like Bungee Jumping or Sky Diving).
As soon as we meet my bubbly, upbeat attitude will make you smile and feel comfortable. I have a sweet and playful demeanor that puts you at ease and my amazing skills are always sure to please. A truly one of a kind breathtaking encounter pure Passion, sensuality, are perfectly combined together for the most intoxicating and exhilarating experience. I will help you to ignite your fire and release your innermost desire.When your ready for a unforgettable experience message me😉 I’m Newbie Friendly, Couple Friendly & I’m available on short notice most times.
Your Irresistible Addiction
Paisleigh Skye💋