Good morning baby how are you can't wait to hear from you I'm located Inn Airport area right across the street from North Star Mall it's an upscale location States clean and police free also clean towels shower everything is sterile everything is sanitized. My house is your house mi casa is su casa so as soon as you walk in the door you need to make yourself at home because that you have just answered to your home if you would like something to drink I'll be more than happy to get it for you or you can go ahead and go in the fridge yourself. And don't worry we're going to have a great time because I'm very open-minded within reason I do have boundaries but we can always work with that if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask you can p.m. me first which is part of verification and must be done in order for us to continue what do you have p.m. me and then texted me with your handle so I know who you are then we can set up the visit so that we can enjoy our time you will have an epic experience which will leave a wonderful memory if you feel like you want to experience the ultimate mind-blowing feeling when you need to go ahead and contact me I'll be here for the rest of the day and tomorrow morning. Super excited to meet you. Any details will be discussed via p.m. and just to show that I am not one who deprives anybody of anything I want everybody to have my experience because it will be the ultimate epic experience and with that said my special of the day is so mind-blowing so out of this world it will knock your socks off so get ready guys cuz here it is$69 QV but this special only goes on until 3 p.m. after that it is no longer valid did you just giving people a chance to get to know me. Haven't had one yet and it have the pleasure to meet you hurry before the opportunity is lost don't miss out. Time first then text me at 210-346-7000image1(8).pngimage1(4).pngScreenshot_20201018-175347_Chrome.jpg20201012_210049.jpg