Thread: Natasha Love OG: Treated like a king by a stunning, sensual, siren

Natasha Love OG: Treated like a king by a stunning, sensual, siren

Companion's Handle: Natasha Love OG
    Date of Visit: 10/23/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text if already verified
    Phone Number: (512) 299-0859
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128163%3B
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, FIA, CFS, FBSM, Greek, BBBJ, BLS, DT, HJ, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $$$ + $ Greek border fee
    Approximate age of Companion: 28?
    Hair Color and Length: Dark red and long. Perfect for her amazing, complete package. A siren of a sexy woman.
    Smoking Status: Not detectable
    Ethnic/Racial background: White / Caucasian
    Companion Description: Alluring redhead looks like she might have been a mermaid in a past life, but in this one she's here to put you at ease and ensure your pleasure. Tall, in great shape, luscious curves, and eyes & smile that hint at the fun to come.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Sensual, caring, personal, considerate. I felt like I was in great hands. I felt like Natasha was even more invested in my pleasure during our session than I was! So glad I saw her.

View Profile: Natasha Love OG - ourhome2.net

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by GlockATX; 10-23-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. She looks amazing.

How tall is she if you were to estimate?

A'Man

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Thanks for the review. She looks amazing.

How tall is she if you were to estimate?

A'Man
    5'10"ish I would guess, a few days after the fact.

@Wolfenstein4096 also provided a recent report. A good one (at least what I could access). In case you didn't see it already:

Natasha Love OG: Natasha Love: Simply The Best
    Last edited by GlockATX; 10-26-2020 at 04:50 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Truly one of the best. Shes tall and beautiful. I get excited just thinking about her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    I didn’t know greek was on her menu. Well done!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Used to see her quite a bit, but haven’t visited her since before the shutdown - she’s sexy as hell and I’ve always had a great time with her. I definitely need to get back over to see her sooner than later!

Verified Hobbyist BCD No2NoOnion's Avatar
    Wanted to see her real bad, but sent her a message as well ad a text months ago and no response whatsoever.

A'Man,

I'd say Natasha is 5'10+" (?), maybe even close to 5'11". She doesn't seem 'short' to me & I'm tall (6'3, ~6'4ish with my shoes still on; i.e. when we met at door). Granted she had some tall heels/soles on too but still it's rare for me to not feel I have to bend down to hug/kiss.

Natasha is also seriously beautiful. Pics are totally accurate. Zero 'touching up'. I tend to prefer petite girls even though I'm tall. Not sure why it just tends to be a major preference But I like taller girls too. What makes me point this out is to say that even with such a major preference, Natasha is SO sexy in her unique way, sooo beautiful, a great conversationalist, very clean & impeccably groomed, fun, engaging girl that not only does it not register, I think she's even sexier with her flawless junoesque frame & beauty. 100%.

I say that b/c I can only think of a few women that I've ever been around (or even seen) that are 'Amazonian' OR 'Junoesque' that have such an effect! Only two I can recall atm: Natasha Love OG + Dani Dillon Dimples. Just those two.

If she were more in my [current] budget AND I were more actively hobbying I'd have seen her a dozen+ times! Haha Yup! Oh yea. She's flat out top notch.
    -MG