🦄Your All Time Favorite 🍭
*Dallas/Fort Worth *
booking now. catch me while you can.

______________________________ ______________________________ ________________________
💕Hi Friends! I'm Sabrina, a classy girl with a taste for seduction, and a down to earth personality.
My demeanor is often described as sweet, playful, and articulate. When we meet, my warm smile, and soft touch will immediately put you at ease. I am very affectionate & charming, with manners, and sophistication. You will be impressed by my witty personality and appreciation of a true gentleman.
Name:  PIC_4.jpg
Views: 1861
Size:  18.7 KB
I stand 5ft 6inches tall with heavenly measurements of 34DD/26/36 on a toned and tanned body.
At 120 lbs, I workout avidly to maintain my curves. With my all natural long silky hair, mesmerizing green eyes, and a breathe taking smile, I promise you will be more than just satisfied.
Name:  PIC_2.jpg
Views: 1831
Size:  16.3 KB
I take pride in my craft & I provide an unparalleled level of service. You will find me a witty conversationalist, a great listener and a captivating companion. I am very passionate in all I do, and I never rush! I'm very easy to talk to, feel free to share your inner-most fantasies & desires with me, & I'll share a few of mine with you! role play, fetish friendly...

Name:  PIC_6.jpg
Views: 1864
Size:  20.1 KB
📱TEXT or EMAIL ME: YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER & 3 RECENT REFERENCES NAMES & PHONE NUMBERS📱
(for screening purposes only) no aa
booking now. catch me while you can.
SexxySabrina2011@Gmail.com
469-439-5455