Thread: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41776-Annabelle_Rose: Annabelle rung my bell. I

Verified Hobbyist BCD

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41776-Annabelle_Rose: Annabelle rung my bell. I

Companion's Handle: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41776-Annabelle_Rose
    Date of Visit: 10/23/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will Provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: bbbj, cg, k9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Long black hair
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: AA
    Companion Description: slim waist, very thick ass and a really cute face. belly button ring as well
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? hella exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!!

Public comments:
    Ok so I havent left a review in a while mainly because either the providers that I see dont want one or I was being lazy HA! But, I have to give annabelle a shout out. this girl is great. So i messaged her on here and she responded very quickly. we setup a date and time. I had no problems with communication and she was very responsive. I had no feelings that this girl would flake like I have had before.

So I get to her incall which was really nice. I get to her room and she opens the door. once I get in she is in a panties and a bra. she gives me a hug and turns around and I see that badonka donk. This girl has a big ol booty. nothing like is what on her pictures in her profile it looks way bigger in person. she has wide hips and a flat stomach. I was instantly in the mood after seeing that. She seems like she takes very good care of herself.

I went to the rest room to clean up. I usually take a shower before I leave but I always feel like I need to take a shower when i get there so i did.

I come out and we chit chat for a minute and then she takes of her clothes and starts engulfing mini me. I am not the smallest and she was able to take me all the way down without any problem and that rarly happens with me this girl does have a bottomless throat as mentioned in other reviews. As she is DT'ing me I am rubbing on her booty admiring the view.

Afterwards she got up and slipped the cover on she pulled down her panties and I got a look at the beautiful Vajayjay. one of the prettiest that I have seen. it was flawless. and Im sure to the guys that have seen her they can confirm. So now i am excited. she gets on top for cg and positions herself she we can watch in the mirror. damn I love mirrors. it sure does help with the visuals. it was great seeing her ride from that view.

then we switched to k9. that was the best view I was able to get much deeper. I started pounding away and she said she was going to cum. not sure if she did but she made it seem believable. after about 10 min of that I could not take it anymore and I blew in the cover. we talked for a bit. talked about the hobby and things things that she was interested in. I got dressed and left.

All in all. this girl is among the best that I have seen. I can honestly say that I was not able to find a flaw or something that I did not like about this girl. I will be visiting again next time she is in town for sure. you guys treat her well and give her a reason to come back here more often.

Solid Review. I saw her last week, Annabelle is always a good time.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...**PICS********
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by JJ8901; 10-25-2020 at 04:45 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar
    She is is a great looking, fantastically built and gfe woman for $$$/hr. Well worth it. She has my number when she returns. I’ve seen her in H-town many times.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    On top of everything else she has such a sweet personality!

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar
    Yes indeed. When I saw her about a year ago here, she let me in the room. She asked me to get undressed and lie on the bed. Of course I was already at full staff. She was already naked and was looking at herself in the mirror. What she was really doing was looking at my erection through the mirror. Let me tell you, she loves sex. After about 5 minutes of “primping”, she came to bed dripping wet. The next hour was great! She certainly didn’t need any lube. When we finally got around to fucking, she got on top. She was biting her lips whispering “g spot”. What a great lover. Fuck.
    Last edited by quiet lover; 10-28-2020 at 04:49 PM.