Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Victoria and Elena
Date of Visit: 10/21/20
Preferred Method of Contact: text handler after screening
Phone Number: on post
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128139%3B
City, State: Houston, Tx
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Every damn thing we could think of! BBBJ x i lost count, Daty, dato, blah, blah, blah
Length of Visit: HR
Donation: rs +60 tip
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's to 30's
Hair Color and Length: black straight to shoulder
Smoking Status: na
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Victoria is darker complexion, Elena the lighter. Victoria, 5'7" is quick to smile petite. Elena 5'5" ish, smooth pale and petite
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? def exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? absolutely
Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell yeah

Public comments:
It was a wonderful time in a doubles session with 2 great providers. I was already familiar with one and it was as if she was trying to show me up from the 1st visit. Easy meeting at same location as previous visit. These ladies were so accommodating they did everything including hanging up clothing and helping me get back together. I was literally begging to leave and ive always been the one to be ready to keep going. I was left drained. Ijust wish i could get verified to make this more fun. Trust me I've done everything I was supposed to. Until then I have as much fun as I can.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.