Thread: Heatherxo: Nubian Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Heatherxo: Nubian Goddess

Companion's Handle: Heatherxo
    Date of Visit: November 23, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (512) 729-2801
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin...scorts/1215699
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Very prompt
    Activities: Convo, mutual touch, LFK, sensual massage, DATY
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: Special rate
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Black, below her shoulders
    Smoking Status: None detected
    Ethnic/Racial background: African-American
    Companion Description: OMG! This woman has a brickhouse body! Not BBW, but certainly curvy (I love curvy). Gorgeous face and smile, succulent lips (both pair), and a truly sexy personality.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? I don't want to, but I have to tell the truth. Hell yes!

Public comments:
    Check out the ROS for the more revealing details, but, suffice it to say, Heather was amazing. She did everything to heat up this old man and keep him turned on! She is a smart, educated, funny, and articulate lady who knows how to make a man feel desirable. I wasn't able to sample any FS (my restriction, not hers), but I spent the rest of the day fantasizing about fucking this incredible nubian goddess. I'm sure there are more services she offers than those I sampled, so don't be afraid to ask her. Also, make sure you show this lady the respect she deserves because she is truly exceptional.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No shame in it but,

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.