Thread: Smoking hot Heather new in Jackson pics

Smoking hot Heather new in Jackson pics

I keep seeing guys ask what she looks like and her ads keep getting pulled down so its hard to find pics of her. Here are some I saved to help get me across the line when I am on top one of the hard to look at stg girls on the coast. I have also back channeled with guys who have made her acquaintance they say the pics are real and recent. I just wish I could get a message to her about how much better it is on the coast than it is in Jackson. I keep telling my Jackson friends to tell her and they all tell me to go fuck one of the old toothless fat girls who make the coast home. They tell me I dont deserve to see anyone with all their teeth and smaller than a compact car. Then they tell me there is no way us coast dawgs will ever get our paws on her. I guess I am going to have to make the drive to Jackson just to get the message to her that the coast is the most and that she should relocate

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Digging your sense of humor & always positive with hope.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Digging your sense of humor & always positive with hope.
    We're digging your great tits and I'm positively hopeful that I'll get to play with them someday! ��

Quote Originally Posted by stellix View Post
    We're digging your great tits and I'm positively hopeful that I'll get to play with them someday! ��
    Boy you aint kidding Uni has some monstrous chest cannons that look like a whole lotta fun to play with

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by stellix View Post
    Agreed

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    BC, I appreciate the work you are putting in there Bro. Keep it rockin in Mississippi!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Beautiful, Ms. Universal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    where is link for heather?

601Jag, I see no current ad's of her online anywhere, at the moment. She advertises for a few days and dissapears for a bit. Basscat has posted a few of her pics that were on her ad a few weeks back, but that's all we can tell ya. Her number is 6018841427 according to the reviews I've seen. You are free to try and connect with her, just let us know if she's still around and available.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I found her. Supposed to hook up this weekend. Ill let yall know details then.