Companion's Handle: Victoriq & Elena
Date of Visit: 10/21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: AD
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...B-%26%23128139
City, State: Houston, Tx
Type of Visit: Incqll
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes with short notice
Activities: Every damn thing we could think of! BBBJ x i lost count, Daty, dato, blah, blah, blah
Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
Donation: RS + 60 tip
Approximate age of Companion: No sure, late 20's to 30's
Hair Color and Length: Both dark to shoulders
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Victoria is darker complexion, Elena the lighter. Victoria, 5'7" is quick to smile petite. Elena 5'5" ish, smooth pale and petite.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
It was a wonderful time in a doubles session with 2 great providers. I was already familiar with one and it was as if she was trying to show me up from the 1st visit. Easy meeting at same location as previous visit. These ladies were so accommodating they did everything including hanging up clothing and helping me get back together. I was literally begging to leave and ive always been the one to be ready to keep going. I was left drained.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I just wish i could get verified to make this more fun. Trust me I've done everything I was supposed to. Until then I have as much fun as I can.