Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Cowboys cannot win a game.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    @ BB...After JJ assumes room temperature, I figure his family will sell the team for mega bucks and enjoy life without the hassle of dealing with a bunch of pampered, arrogant over paid athletes, always whining about something. On another related subject, if JJ is such a "maverick" in the football world, let him lead the way in significantly lowering ticket prices for the average "six pack Joe."
    I wish that would be true but he has involved his kids in the family business for a long time and also conditioning his grandchildren for future involvement. I wish he just steps away and enjoy his mega yacht and allow Stephen to fully take over. Sadly the difference between a millionaire and a billionaire is that a billionaire never knows how to slow it down and smell the roses.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The Jones family is the issue.

In regards to the loss against Tampa Bay it is a well known fact that Tom Brady sold his soul to the devil while walking to school on his first day to kindergarten so that’s why Tampa Bay won.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I have an idea... Have a general manager who isn't 80 years old and can't be fired. Hire a 40 year old guy with two divorces, alimony, and child support who works 80 hours per week and will drink himself to death before 55. That's how you win championships.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar

They won and at same time almost lost it on that last play before the field goal attempt.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Don’t get too excited BB. A blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

At the end they almost lost control and let the clock run out to end the game into OT. Lucky to get that 56 yard field goal. I was expecting him to miss it.

Honestly the Cowboys didn't win that game, the Chargers lost the game. If it wasn't for the holding call in the red zone and then the interception the Cowboys would've lost. I will say the next game versus the Eagles will be epic.

With Dlaw out for the season or most of it I think they are going nuts about finding a replacement. Things will get quickly out of hand if they keep losing defensive players.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    nail-biter endings tell me that they didnt have the oomph to score earlier in the game.
    football & basketball are not like baseball & soccer.
    in the former, teams have the possibility of coming out agressively to rack up points.
    in the latter, it is much more skill and luck, unless the other team is the pits.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

In the last game, they said it was the first time in 21 games that the Cowboys scored a TD in their opening drive. A positive?

This week they vs the Eagles here in Dallas on Monday so the whole country can see how Fantastic they are.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkBoink View Post
    In the last game, they said it was the first time in 21 games that the Cowboys scored a TD in their opening drive. A positive?
    see? no ooomph.
    from my understanding and observations of sports, it's not just the players. it's the coaches and staff. AND the owners/managers.
    all need to pull together to win. lone wolfs or rogues dont help a lot.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Wow. We score on opening drive again.

This game is fucked up back and forth.

They win a game and the announcers in the booth start calling them America's team again and start talking about Prescott is so good this and good that and he deserves to be Hall of Fame.

No wonder they can't have a winning season. All that BS talk gets to their heads and they lose focus and go into each game thinking they are going to win on being called great alone and don't have to bring their A game. Like Hot girls who show up for sex thinking just being hot is enough, they just have to lie there and spread their legs.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast