Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Cowboys cannot win a game.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Cowboys lost again, to the shitty Houston Texans. The news raving about their new defense. https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...es-to-impress/ If their new defense is good, why they is 0-3?

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    must be "Cowboys" or "Jerry" logic :^}
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMariee View Post
    We did not survive a pandemic for them to not even get close to winning the Super Bowl this year.
    Frankly, I do not understand why anyone gives a flying fuck about the Cowboys. They are little more than an ego trip for the fucking moron that owns the club. This was proven when he ran off his long time friend and great Coach, Jimmy Johnson. As long as Jerry is involved with the team, one thing for sure. They do not have to worry about me paying to watch them play. Ain't going to happen. I also feel sorry for the citizens of Arlington. Talk about getting fuck! They most certainly did on the deal for the new stadium. And it was not becasue of bad luck with respect to COVID. The deal sucked from day one, why Dallas told Jerry to go fuck himself!

Cowboys are 0-4 in preseason. Worse of anyone cos they had 4 games instead of 3. Many thinks preseason mean nothing. A winning preseason can be a losing season or a losing preseason can be undefeated season.

I find this weird. Several undefeated teams in AFC and not one in NFC.

AFC

NFC

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkBoink View Post
    ... The news raving about their new defense…..If their new defense is good, why they is 0-3?
    The new defense is playing like the old defense…they are stinking up the place.

When an organization is rotten at the top (JJ), the middle & bottom will also be rotten. However, I’m sure it’s the coach’s fault. Loosing couldn’t have anything to do with the players JJ is bringing on board.

Cowboys, Jerry Jones still call them America's team, have the honour to open the regular season Thursday 9/9 at Tampa Bay on national TV NBC and show America what losers they are. Their new defense can't beat Tom Brady.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    The Jaguars were missing 4 of their 5 OL starters as well as 2 starting WRs, and the cowboys played like that! The fans in the stands were mad at all the DUUUVAL chants
    Always look out for #1

Two QB are cut. Should had cut Prescott instead and Jerry Jones too.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...ho-is-leaving/

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    2022 super bowl champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
    2022 super bowl champs.
    We can only dream

Cowboys could had won. One missed field goal and one missed point after, all the difference needed between a win and a loss.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
    2022 super bowl champs.
    Being a lifelong Cowboys fan, I can say that their only chance to win a Super Bowl under Jerry Jones (Jimmy Johnson built team don't count) was
    2014 when they were robbed.

Win a Super Bowl…not anytime soon you Pokes zealots. Go to a Super Bowl, sure!! JJ has the money to buy all the players tickets to the big game.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Only way the Cowboys will ever go to the Super Bowl again is over Jerry Jones' dead body and I really wish he drop death soon. I think his son will run the team better than he has.

@ BB...After JJ assumes room temperature, I figure his family will sell the team for mega bucks and enjoy life without the hassle of dealing with a bunch of pampered, arrogant over paid athletes, always whining about something. On another related subject, if JJ is such a "maverick" in the football world, let him lead the way in significantly lowering ticket prices for the average "six pack Joe."

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast