Thread: All natural baby asian hunny have a good day with me

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Houston, Texas - Austin, Texas - San Antonio, Texas - Los Angeles, California

Red face All natural baby asian hunny have a good day with me

Upscale Woman Ready For Professional Business. Not Lil Kid Games! Im Young But Been Grown From Day 1.

What Inspires a Man?
    What is Your Favorite Foods?
    What Do you Love In a Woman?
    What Are Your Plans For The Future?
    Where would you like to Travel To?
    Lets Have a Drink? Or a Romantic Dinner With Some Candles :-*
    Lets be business partners!

I Love a Deep Conversation of Interest.
    A Gentleman who knows how to treat a lovely lady
    A Gentleman who spoils and shows how much he can give to protect and honor you! I Can Show You the Same.

Love & Like Me Unconditionally.. Not everybody is perfect nor everybody has family or friends. Things Happen. But Willing to show you what A REAL INDEPENDENT GREATNESS REALLY IS. A PURE HEART.

What helps you become a better man for the future..

#1 RULE. AND I STATE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR TEXT ME NOT A SINGLE WORD ABOUT ANYTHING EXPLICITLY! You Will Not Get a Response :-) I don't speak that Explicit Language! Moving FWD!

Since I got your attention Handsome, Come with me, why don't you babe! <3 Let me show you what REALl Pleasure is. And Let me show you what REAL RELIEF is away from Home. If Your Looking for a Nice Sweet Kind-Hearted Lovely Petite Asian Friend or Lover, If you need someone to be there for you in your trouble times in life. I am the One For you. I am really flexible, I mean with Scheduling a Date ;-) Send me a Text or Call. I will get back to you as soon as I can, if I have missed a call or text! Nobody Will Ever Feel Left Out! Everybody Deserves another chance together and lets have Good Vibes ONLY IN MY HOUSE or Anywhere I am at. I Respect People How They Want to Be Treated, Which is With Respect. I Love a Gentlemen Who Knows His Worth and Who Just Wants To have a lil fun, just between Us 2. Sweet Like Honey! Join me Tonight? What are your Interests in a Woman?

Location: Houston Surrounding, I Would possibly need to get a place or if you can grab one or if I am Welcome to Come Over. {Text me for more information}
    Roses Rates: Incall & Outcall hh 400 hr 500 Expensive Treat Is Always The Best!
    Attached Images Attached Images