Thread: Paige: Paige Will Overwhelm You With Pleasure

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Paige: Paige Will Overwhelm You With Pleasure

Companion's Handle: Paige
    Date of Visit: 10/21/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-991-7470
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?44319-Paige
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, FIV, CG, SS, DATY, stimulating conversation
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: Barely 30?
    Hair Color and Length: Dark brunette past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Classic pin-up bombshell of a woman. Beautiful eyes, terrific smile, amazing tits, nice curves everywhere.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Paige is a voluptuous bombshell of a girl. She’s nice and curvy with full breasts, lovely hips, and an ass that just demands to be grabbed. She’s got gorgeous eyes and a killer smile thanks to full ruby lips and pearly white teeth. Her hair is long and dark, but ask her to put it up for you and you’ll realize that she could have been a pin-up model. You’ll want to put your hands all over her body immediately.

If you’re familiar with Paige’s ads, you know that she’s not only got a great sense of humor, but she also gets right to the point. She wants to fuck, so you better be ready bring it when you contact her. Text her if you’re up to the task, and she’ll make it worth your while.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 10-22-2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Gremlin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven’t seen her in awhile and last I heard she was pregnant. So no baby damage? Is it that same townhouse off riverside. Was kind of creepy last time I went there. But she was amazingly fun. Thanks for any updates

Uh, I would be really surprised if she's ever been pregnant simply because I saw absolutely no evidence of a past pregnancy (although anything is possible, obviously). And her incall is in fact located in a complex of townhomes, but there was nothing creepy at all about the environment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds good. Well last time I went if it’s the same she was at over a year ago there was a man downstairs during our time. We still had a great time. Thanks for the info

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    Uh, I would be really surprised if she's ever been pregnant simply because I saw absolutely no evidence of a past pregnancy (although anything is possible, obviously).
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ng-A-Lucky-Lad

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Love her pics, she's a beautiful lady.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..

pretty

she looks a bit like Leah Remini from King Of Queens before she destroyed her face with plastic surgery
    Kiss me deep and long, rub me the right way and make me forget my name..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So been kind of busy but I did see Paige finally about 2 weeks ago. It honestly was disappointing her baby did obvious damage. The 2 times before she had the baby were awesome but I can’t even recommend her now. I would say she needs to lose at least 50 lbs. I did not expect such a difference but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by goodoleboy31 View Post
    So been kind of busy but I did see Paige finally about 2 weeks ago. It honestly was disappointing her baby did obvious damage. The 2 times before she had the baby were awesome but I can’t even recommend her now. I would say she needs to lose at least 50 lbs. I did not expect such a difference but it is what it is.
    Geezus, dude...

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just being honest. I didn’t like her rate before but at least she was hot but now I felt straight stupid I should have walked away but I was like I’m already here and was upstairs since the roommate let me in would been pretty awkward.

Verified Hobbyist BCD a1soundman's Avatar
    Retired white male enjoying the later years. On the lookout for sexy sensual Ladies that enjoy giving cockworship pleasure. I am laid back, drama free and have excellent hygiene.