Let me be your break from the daily grind whether you are visiting on business or reside in the area. I will spoil you with affection, help you relax and provide you with the intimacy that you lust for. I can be your naughty friend that you disappear with now and then, the fun young blonde 'plus-one' for any occasion, or a seasoned travel companion for a seamless adventure.

I am very selective about who I spend my time with. If you are a kind, generous and respectful gentleman who would enjoy the company of a passionate and fun-loving petite blonde spinner, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Texas Rates

250 - Hour

400 - 90min

500 - 2Hrs

Note: -

While on tour I do not accept references if you contact me for a meeting once I reach your city. You MUST fill out my newbie screening form no exceptions. My time is very limited while on tour so I do not bother reaching out to references. My newbie screening takes less than 30 minutes and I don't have to reach out and wait for references so this method is better for the both of us :). I will ONLY accept P411 references as long as your OK's are up to date (within 6 months) and they are reputable.

Screening form

https://form.jotform.com/201266566131147