Thread: Great Time w/ DesirableDestinee

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Atttention Great Time w/ DesirableDestinee

Great Time W/ DesireableDestinee

Companion's Handle: DesireableDestinee

Date of Visit: 10/15/2020

Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Text

Phone Number: 469-520-2362

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...irableDestinee
    City, State: Addison

Type of Visit: Incall, nice hotel

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: LFK, DFK, Breast Play, DATY, BBBJ, HJ, CFS-Mish, SS, Cuddling, Convo

Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr

Donation:

Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s

Hair Color and Length: Brown, mid-back

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: White

Companion Description: Destinee is very cute, short, maybe 5’2”, and pleasantly fluffy. I’d call her a pretty, small BBW with very pleasant, calm demeanor and large, natural breasts. She put on weight since the most recent pics I saw, but she’s an attractive lady.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: I had a great time with Destinee. I was looking for a short-notice appointment so when she said she needed to contact my references, I thought I might have to see someone else that day. Fortunately, they replied quickly and Destinee made everything easy after that. She was in a nice, discreet Addison hotel. She opened the door with a big smile and wearing lingerie. We hugged, pecked, chatted briefly, did the obligatory COVID-19 hand-wash, then got comfortable. Once we laid down, she asked if I like to kiss. For those with access, read on. For those without, I highly recommend Destiny for anyone who enjoys GFE and pretty ladies with some extra cushioning.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    COVID-19 hand-wash? What was done about the human contact?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just meant she asked me to wash my hands when I arrived. She's not the first to ask that and certainly won't be the last.