milking table 1.jpg

Private upscale apartment located minutes east of DFW Airport. Clean, well stocked, non smoking, pet free, shower always available.

AVAILABILITY
11a-8p ~ Monday-Thursday
Weekend Availability
11a-8p Oct 30/31 Nov 1

CONSIDERATION
*****Milking Table: 200 hour*****
NEW Shower Concierge: 300
VIP: 500 hour ~ 600 two hours (All Inclusive)

CONTACT/SCREENING
Please include your name, age, body type and occupation when you PM me here for initial contact.

ABOUT ME
I give great hugs! 5 foot 1 of curvy fun, I like to keep fresh and clean which includes being fresh-faced, enjoying regular mani/pedis, and etcetera. I’m a petite lil lady with a positive vibe, soft skin and big brown eyes. Mature in years and young in spirit. I love to cultivate lasting friendships as well as indulge in the occasional passing fancy. I have a private apartment located minutes east of DFW. Soak in my immense private art collection, relax, kick off your shoes and stay a lil while. I’m easy on the eyes and am an expert at making you feel at ease.

ABOUT YOU
*** Please be over 40! ***
I prefer mature, professional gentlemen, Dad-Bods are my favorite. My preferred friend will be *mature, *discreet, *professional, *on time. He will not be pushy but rather a gentleman who knows how to relax and enjoy my company.

INTERESTS
Music, movies, books, food, fine dining, travel, alternative medicine, meditation, vegetarian or vegan fare, cocktails, quantum physics and the supernatural…

Thanks! EQV

tits.jpg

ass3.jpg