Thread: Table saw cutting

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Table saw cutting

Anyone know of a woodworking shop that would do some cuts in the south fort worth area? I'm repurposing a 3 tier coffee table into a 6 shelf bookcase. I'd rather not chance the long cuts with a skillsaw.

Tbc

Bump.
    Did you find anything? I'd like access to a drill press to drill a few through-holes in PVC pipe. It's tough to get the holes to go straight through the centerline with a hand drill.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat2 View Post
    Bump.
    Did you find anything? I'd like access to a drill press to drill a few through-holes in PVC pipe. It's tough to get the holes to go straight through the centerline with a hand drill.
    Homemade jig.
    Take two square blocks of wood. Cut one all the way through along the hypotenuse. Than attach them to the other block so that they make a saddle to put the pvc in the valley. The other square block, drill a hole in the center of the opposite side you attached the triangles to. Home made drill guide.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There is a discount tool store in the Alliance Outlets. Compound miter with 12 inch rip decent price. Depending how far you live I could cut the wood for you. I have an entire tool shop.