Thread: Hey, new to all of this and had a couple questions.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hey, new to all of this and had a couple questions.

For a beginner, would the safer option be seeing an independent girl or visiting
    Something like a spa? Also, is there an etiquette on these forums? I found a specific girl I'm
    Interested in not on this site, but she wanted the full deposit up front which made me wary. I wasn't sure if she
    Was real and if anybody here in the Fort worth/Dallas area had experience with her

deposit equals fraud... dont do it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Only pay face to face. Never up front!

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Perhaps if you told us what type of provider that you are interested in, we could give you a few suggestions to get your feet wet.

NEVER PAY A DEPOSIT UNLESS YOU ARE OK WITH GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Always C.O.D.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by lackaname View Post
    she wanted the full deposit up front which made me wary. I wasn't sure if sheWas real
    How do you even know who you were really texting or talking to?? Could be a pimp or crew member. Also what the other gentlemen here have said. NEVER pay up front for ANY reason RUN don’t walk away.

BTW, welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thanks for the info. That's what I figured. It was so tempting I thought I'd ask just in case she was legit haha. Petite spinners are my weakness..As for what I'm looking for? I'm looking to scratch types off my bucket list and it is wide and varied... all ethnicities, pregnant, dwarf/midget, muscular, tall, chicks with dicks(passing), etc... I know I probably won't find everything here, but it's a good place to start.