Thread: Sweet Jasmine Took Me On A Tour To The Land of Smiles

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sweet Jasmine Took Me On A Tour To The Land of Smiles

Companion's Handle: Sweet Jasmine
    Date of Visit: Oct. 19th
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: She provides after screening
    Email Address: sweet.thankyou@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?40772-Sweetjasmine
    City, State: SLC, UT
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJx2, COF, DATY, CG, MISH, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$$.50
    Approximate age of Companion: 34
    Hair Color and Length: Black, halfway down neck
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian (Thai?)
    Companion Description: A perfectly petite Thai woman, olive skin, with a great smile and the body of an 18 yr. old. Pair of great MMs and perky nipples. Similar to most pics, although pics don't properly convey her tiny size. She was wearing one of the outfits in her photos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

The Rest of the Story:

We don't get many Asian babes to cross through here (or I just don't pay attention in the right places), so I jumped at a chance to meet up with Sweet Jasmine when she returned to town this month (she's here for a few more days as of this writing).

I read up on the many reviews she has across different sites and had a good idea of what to expect, but still found her striking in person. She has a cute face and probably the most petite body I've ever been with. I joked with her that it's like a teenager's body, and she agreed, that was a fun moment. I've read a few reviews where the guy wasn't into it being that petite, but for me it's perfect. She's toned and I've always had a thing for trying to wrap my hands around a woman's waist. Her skin was fantastic too. This is the closest I imagine I'll ever get to fucking a beauty like Vina Sky or Lily Thai, so I reveled in the short time I had with her.

I went through the different activities mentioned above, being sure to check with her regarding the COF before hand. She did a nice BBBJ with me laying down and controlled it to staying mostly on her right cheek, avoiding it anywhere else she wasn't comfortable with. She cleaned me up very nicely and we did some DATY after that with her standing over me and I took advantage to grope her nice tits. Entry with CG was amazing and she did a great ride, but I think with my size I really "hit the wall" inside her as it started to feel like I was pushing her when going as deep as possible (I'm just a tad over 6"). We did MISH for a while after CG, and that's where eventually we had to take a break for her, as it was just too much. She also kept applying lube during the session; when I first pulled out of her pussy, it almost looked like cum was leaking out of her, but the condom was still intact and I hadn't nutted yet. Finished in the bag in K9, where it was really hard to go long with that few and the feel of her hips gyrating as I pounded. There was also great mirror placement for that part from the hotel. I did most of the dirty talking, but she did engage in some after I re-entered her MISH briefly after the break.

I really enjoyed my time with her, although I ended up finishing a little earlier than I personally would have liked. We still had some great conversation after it was done. Would repeat.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She sounds like a BLAST!! I wanted to see her while she was her, but couldnt make it work. Thanks for sharing.
    Chive On!
    KCCO