Companion's Handle: TxNikki and Eatmeallover24
Date of Visit: 10/14/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 8064701370
Email Address: Sweettxbaby13@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28401-TxNikki https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...eatmeallover24
City, State: LUBBOCK, TX
Location: New upscale private apartment in Northwest Lubbock off Milwaukee and 34th.
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, GFE, PSE, BBBJ (a lot), Daty/O, MPCFS, SS, CG, RCG, Doggy, Face Sitting (Wow), MSOG
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
Donation: 600
Approximate age of Companion: TxNikki Beautiful Mid 40's, Eatmeallover 30's
Hair Color and Length: TxNikki Shoulder length blonde frosted. Eatmeallover Long Black Hair to her amazing ass
Smoking Status: Non Smokers
Ethnic/Racial background: TxNikki Caucasian, Eatmeallover Filipina
Companion Description: TxNikki is a beautiful tanned Milf, Amazing MM breast meant for attention, legs and ass that just memorize you. Lacey, a beautiful model caliber filipina with beautiful brown skin, amazing natural D cup breast and a round ass that will make you loose your breath. Put these both together and you are living a fantasy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Top 5 experience
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absoulutely

Public comments:
TxNikki is my personal ATF who is the mainstay provider in the Lubbock area. We have known each other for several years and we have become good friends. She also enjoys doubles and we have experienced several together. Lacey is a beautiful Filipina with an amazing body. We have seen each other several times and I always look forward to seeing her. Put these two together and I guarantee that you will have the most amazing sensual experience of your life. They know exactly what it takes bring the maximum pleasure to their clients and actually enjoy each other.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.