Thread: ‼️it’s my birthday and i’m coming to new orleans‼️ 10/20-10/22

Verified Companion BunnyHolland's Avatar

Birthday ‼️it’s my birthday and i’m coming to new orleans‼️ 10/20-10/22

‼️Dallas’s one and only Bunny Holland will be visiting New Orleans for the FIRST TIME-for a LIMITED time‼️
    💜💜 Cum & see what all the buzz is about 😘
    💕Hello gentlemen! My name is Bunny and I am a verified provider from Dallas and I’ll be visiting your lovely city tomorrow for MY BIRTHDAY!! ❤️ I am so excited and can’t wait to celebrate my birthday with you 😘😘
    ⚠️ I WILL BE IN NEW ORLEANS TOMMOROW AROUND 5PM;WILL BE LEAVING ON THURSDAY THE 22ND⚠️

P411 ID: P336550

REVIEWS ON PRIVATE DELIGHTS: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/bunnyholland

✅ Always clean and presentable
    ✅ Prompt and punctual
    ✅ Easy to talk to, down to earth (Ive been told that I’m funny lol)
    ✅ I always make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed.
    ✅ NO RUSH EXPERIENCE- I am here to make sure you have a good time, I’m not the one to rush you out the door
    ✅ Fast respond time- I don’t take forever to get back to you, but I do not respond to crude or inappropriate text messages

Incall Donations: (Incall is located downtown near the French Quarter)
    30 min: 200
    1 hr: 300
    2 hour: 500

Outcall Donations:
    30 min: 250
    1 hr: 350
    2 hr: 550

***NO BBFS***
    ***GREEK IS AN ADDITIONAL 200 DONATION***

‼️‼️ SEND A PM/TEXT ME AT 903-225-9466 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. Please include your name/handle, you saw me on OH2, and please be prepared with screening information‼️‼️

🛑Time wasters will be blocked. I treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return🛑