Thread: Esmeralda and Connie: Surprise doubles with Esmeralda and Connie

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Esmeralda and Connie: Surprise doubles with Esmeralda and Connie

Companion's Handle: Esmeralda and Connie
    Date of Visit: 10/13/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: I txted mainly (with Esmeralda)
    Phone Number: 3464200077
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?33586-ESMERALDA and https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?33484-Connie
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Doubles, amazing dual BBBJ, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: 250 review special
    Approximate age of Companion: Not good at estimating - early 30s for Connie, and mid 30s for Esmeralda?
    Hair Color and Length: Mid-back and dark for Connie, dyed lighter, and put up for Esmeralda
    Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latinas
    Companion Description: Pics accurate for both. Connie is taller than Esmeralda and has a great body. She has some decent curves and is soft in all the right places. Esmeralda is shorter and is built like an athlete. (some have said like a brick shithouse) Large MMs, and plenty of curves
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I was texting with Esmeralda for setting up the appointment. Gave me 200 for hhr as the price. When I arrived I met Connie, and as we got started, Esmeralda offered to have Connie join for 50 more with a review, which I agreed to. I enjoyed having the surprise doubles.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Looks like a great surprise. :-)

I've seen both ladies a number of times. I like them both. Esmeralda will kiss your face off - she's also very affectionate. Connie has a body that is all natural. Both are GFE with pretty good menus. I'd say both have decent faces. I'd rate both of their faces around a 7.5 +/-. I never thought of Esmeralda as prettier than Connie. Connie is a bit more "girl next door". Here's some pics of both.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 10-20-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Lucky! It’s always a treat when you unexpectedly get a threesome! Are they girl on girl action?
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    None during our session. If you had an hour, that may be part of the action.

These two are not big for girl-on-girl. Of the two, Esmeralda is probably more likely to enjoy the company of another girl - but I don't see her as open to all out pussy eating either.

A'Man

Saw Esmeralda Today

Connie and Esmeralda are in town again. I saw Esmeralda. She is soooo GFE. Two rounds with BBBJ, BLS, TUMA, Rusty Trombone, DATY, FIV, Titty fucking, Russian, MPCFS with Lots of kissing. She Loves TUMA and she spontaneously went for it in both rounds. She is a loving person with a banging bod and a pretty face. I haven't seen her this blond before. It goes well with her golden brown skin tone. Here's some eye candy from today.

Kissed and hugged Connie when I arrived and again when I left... I know.. just love to hug and kiss the girls...

I believe they're heading back to Houston tomorrow morning.

A'Man

Nice! Good reporting ElGuero and Anandaman.