Companion's Handle: Smurfydoesdallas
Date of Visit: 10/13/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM for number
Phone Number: PM for number
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...urfydoesdallas
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall, nice hotel
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM+SJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $200 (She ran a special, but I tipped to normal rate)
Approximate age of Companion: 40+ (not sure)
Hair Color and Length: Blond, Long
Smoking Status: don't think so
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: I think she looks like a good MILF. She may not be 20 yrs old, but I'd follow her for a while in the supermarket! Her eyes are amazing and are the reason I finally decided to see her.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I read reviews, and most were very positive. The couple of negative'ish things I saw I could account for either personal taste, or the guy did something to start things going wrong. And her eyes just called me.... I love a sensual bbbj, so I had to try her patented SJ. I also enjoy the slow build up of an FBSM, so when she started offering that I took her up.
So I actually saw her twice in 3 weeks. The FBSM+SJ was in late September. I stopped in for a BNG on 10/13 on my way out of town. Enjoyed both.
For me, she responded quickly to a PM with a text number. I quickly got my time and everything was extremely smooth. She stays in nice places, and used the room-card-under-the-windshield method of coming in the back discretely.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.